Developed by United HealthCare Services, Inc
UnitedHealthcare is a app developed by United HealthCare Services, Inc and released for iOS and Android in April 2018. The updated version 2.24.1, released in April 2018, can be downloaded on Android and iOS devices running on iOS 11.0 or later, such as iPhone 14 Pro Max, 12 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 7, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini. Before downloading the UnitedHealthcare app, let's understand what it's all about.
About UnitedHealthcare App
Not all UHC plans are currently supported by the app, not all features are available for every plan
Managing health care on the go just got easier with the UnitedHealthcare app! It's designed to save you time by providing easy access to your information. Features available are based on your personal health plan and can include:
Find and Manage Providers:
- Find doctors, specialists, or health care facilities with our guided and location-based search.
- Save your favorite doctors or facilities for easy access.
- Review your claims by member, provider, status, facility, service or date.
- Review your claims payment breakdown and Explanation of Benefits.
- Never lose your insurance card again! View and share your ID card.
View Cost Estimates:
- Know how much you could pay for treatments and specialty services.
Reference Copays, deductibles, and out-of-pocket expenses:
- View your copay, deductible, and out-of-pocket expenses.
View Account Balances:
- Know your health reimbursement, flexible spending, and Optum Bank health savings account balances.
Easily Sign In
- Use HealthSafe ID™ (a new, enhanced login that lets you access nearly all UnitedHealthcare digital tools with one username and password) to securely access your app.
- Never forget your password again with Touch ID or Face ID.
Manage Your Health:
- View personalized recommendations for preventative care
- Track your steps and activity with the Apple HealthKit integration for select programs
What's new in version 2.24.1
For all plans:
We’ve added a Menu in our Tab Bar as an additional option to navigate the app.
For Medicare Plans and Group Retiree Plans through UnitedHealthcare® or AARP®:
We've improved the Renew Active benefits section and added new features:
- Find a fitness location or access online fitness programs;
- Improve your brain health with online games;
- Join the Fitbit community;
- View your healthy meal delivery benefit;
- Get answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
Get UnitedHealthcare App for iOS/Android - Download Now
Quickly download the UnitedHealthcare app for iPhone/iPad and Android by clicking the download buttons or scanning the QR code below.
App Rating & Ranking
What Client’s Say
Review: Opinion of this UHC APP
This App is by far the best app that I have used concerning my healthcare. All the information is at...
Review: Simple to use
The app is simple to use, all your information at your fingertips! I haven’t had a chance to explore...
Review: Good not great
The app is relatively easy to use. However, it falls way short with the card not being able to be...
Review: Not all coverage information
I lost the sheet that my husband’s employer gave showing coverage and the thing I was trying to refer...
Review: Nice to see all my charges
I like this as it allows me to see what all my charges are