So easy, yet so hard to master
Soooooo easy, yet so hard to master – this app will turn your brain to mush and drive you to despair.
This is how “easy!” works!
You get questions or statements made in logical contexts that are either true or false. Are tomatoes blue, does sand taste sweet, and can a finicky eater be eaten? Math problems and images add difficulty to the whole thing.
Swiping right means true and swiping left means false. You get three seconds to think per term. You can’t take too long and you have to decide quickly. For every correct answer, you get one point. After 5 correct answers, the theme changes. If you’re too slow or answer incorrectly, it’s game over.
This little logic app provides long-term motivation for the Hall of Fame - and it’s easy as pie to challenge your friends with just one click. Can you get the highest score?
• 60 questions or statements
• 30 false answers and 30 correct answers respectively
• 3 seconds to think ( regular time )
• 5 seconds to think ( child's play )
• Merciless rating system
• Intuitive controls
• A Purple Monster
• Separate Highscores for:
- 3 seconds to think ( regular time ) - 30 topics
- 5 seconds to think ( child's play ) - 30 topics
- Masterbrain mode: 3 seconds to think ( regular time ) - 60 topics
- Masterbrain mode: 5 seconds to think ( child's play ) - 60 topics
A deluxe brainteaser! Solve tricky logic questions in a limited time frame.
Need help? Use our easy! Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
Easy! is a word game developed by Jan Essig and released in June 2015. You can download the app on iOS 10.0 and later on the following devices: iPhone 13 Pro Max, 12 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 7, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini.
What's new in version 4.0.0
• We have expanded the number of questions and answers by 30 additional topics, thus DOUBLING them! • Now easy! has 60 tricky questions and statements and thus 3.600 false and correct answers in total! • We optimized all previous topics! • We added the MASTERBRAIN MODE: You can now choose, if you want to play 30 simple topics or if you can also master the entire 60 topics • Of course there are separate Highscores for: - 3 seconds to think ( regular time ) - 30 topics - 5 seconds to think ( child's play ) - 30 topics - Masterbrain mode: 3 seconds to think ( regular time ) - 60 topics - Masterbrain mode: 5 seconds to think ( child's play ) - 60 topics • As always a lot of small improvements!
Download easy! App for iOS/Android Now
You can quickly download easy! iPhone/iPad and Android app by clicking the download buttons or scanning the QR code below.
App Rating & Ranking
The app is $0.99, and offers no in-app purchases.