Extreme Hand and Foot - The Canasta style card game
Developed by James Swiney
Extreme Hand and Foot App is a card game application developed by James Swiney. The updated version 8.4, released in September 2013, can be downloaded on Android and iOS devices running on iOS 11.0 or later, such as iPhone 14 Pro Max, 12 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 7, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini. Before downloading the Extreme Hand and Foot app, let's understand what it's all about.
About Extreme Hand and Foot App
Hand and foot is and addictive game similar to Canasta.
You are dealt 2 hands (a hand and a foot) and you must play through both!
Play for points, for play to catch out for opponent, its up to you.
Play with your Friends online, or by yourself against the computer opponent.
Extreme Hand and Foot Features :
- Basic and Detailed Game Rules
- Single Player against a challenging computer opponent.
- Online Turn Based Multiplayer.
- Local multiplayer with no internet connection required.
- Extreme game mode, for the more adventurous, with 2 feet and higher score targets!
- Elegant simplistic design, with full detailed playing cards.
- Card sounds and Animations for the authentic card game experience.
- Progress Saved, keep coming back to your game.
- Customise the rules, play your way.
Need help? Use our Extreme Hand and Foot Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 8.4
Updated for iOS 16
Get Extreme Hand and Foot App for iOS/Android - Download Now
Quickly download the Extreme Hand and Foot app for iPhone/iPad and Android by clicking the download buttons or scanning the QR code below.
App Rating & Ranking
What Client’s Say
Review: Best on line card game
Any chance of adding an optional chat feature?
Review: Love game one issue
I love playing this game however the game stoped giving notifications.
It’s stop telling me when it’s my turn. To play. I love this game
The notifications have stopped working. You have open the app up to see if it’s your turn. This must...
By all lkjhhffdd
I love playing this game but it stopped giving me any notifications of when my opponent moved. It did for...