Control, stream, search, more
Get to know the must-have app for streamers
Use the free Roku® mobile app to:
• Control your Roku devices with a convenient remote
• Use your voice or keyboard to quickly search for entertainment
• Enjoy private listening with headphones
• Stream free movies, live TV, and more on the go with The Roku Channel
• Cast media files from your phone, like videos and photos, to your TV
• Add and launch channels on your Roku devices
• Enter text on your Roku device easier with your mobile keyboard
You must connect your phone or tablet to the same wireless network as your Roku device to use certain features of the mobile app. Some features require a compatible Roku device and may require logging into your Roku account.
• Voice search is available in English in the US, UK, and Canada. It’s also available in Spanish in Mexico and the US.
• The Roku Channel can be viewed in the mobile app in the US only.
• Some channels require payment, can change, and vary by country.
For more information and troubleshooting, go to http://support.roku.com and
Roku is a app developed by ROKU INC and released for iOS and Android in December 2011. You can download the app on iOS 11.0 and later on the following devices: iPhone 13 Pro Max, 12 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 7, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini.
What's new in version 8.6.1
- Fix an error loading some certain content on the Home page. - Fix an issue trying to start specific content. - Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Download Roku App for iOS/Android Now
You can quickly download Roku iPhone/iPad and Android app by clicking the download buttons or scanning the QR code below.
App Rating & Ranking
What Client’s Say
The app is free, and offers no in-app purchases.