literally – word game - play with words
Developed by Oleksandr Kozlov
Literally – word game App is a free-to-play word and puzzle game application developed by Oleksandr Kozlov. The updated version 1.0.1, released in May 2023, can be downloaded on Android and iOS devices running on iOS 11.0 or later, such as iPhone 14 Pro Max, 12 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 7, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini. Before downloading the Literally word game app, let's understand what it's all about.
About literally – word game App
literally is a word game in which your main opponent is time. This is a race in which you have to collect words from letters so that the game does not end.
you've probably missed the standard feature lists, so I've prepared another one for you:
• a story consisting of 200 levels and 77 tasks. you can't think of a better brain workout (of course, if you don't feel like reading books; books are the best)
• 66 aphorisms are frantically waiting for you to decipher them
• simplified mode for those who do not like to rush
• minimalistic design and incredible Ukrainian-made fonts
• statistics that analyze to the smallest detail what you wasted your time on
• surprisingly catchy animation in the main menu
• power saving mode, which will help kill the battery more slowly (for example, by turning off the surprisingly catchy animation in the main menu)
Need help? Use our literally – word game Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.0.1
fixed bugs caused by previous fixes and created new bugs to fix in future updates
Get literally – word game App for iOS/Android - Download Now
Quickly download the literally – word game app for iPhone/iPad and Android by clicking the download buttons or scanning the QR code below.