First-person adventure game.
Station 117 is a first-person point and click mystery adventure game.
In an undisclosed location, somewhere on the floor of the Pacific ocean, is Station 117 - a classified research facility doing totally secret work. Seriously, don’t ask what they’re doing. Sometimes even they don’t know.
However, as it always does, something went wrong.
As Franklin Gates - genius, billionaire, playboy, amateur marine biologist - you’ve grown up with the stories, never really believing them to be true.
Due to your unlimited curiosity, and let’s face it dumb stupidity, you go inside.
What you discover will change everything.
• A first person point and click adventure game.
• Trademark Glitch humour and puzzles that will leave you screaming at us.
• No in app purchases.
• The Glitch Camera to help you solve puzzles and keep track of clues.
• Lots of clues to find and puzzles to solve.
• A beautiful soundtrack and immersive sound effects.
• A full Hint System to help you if you get stuck.
• 9 save slots, share the game with your family!
• Auto-saves your progress!
Glitch Games is a tiny independent ‘studio’ from the UK.
Find out more at glitch.games
Chat with us on Discord - discord.gg/glitchgames
Follow us @GlitchGames
Find us on Facebook
Need help? Use our Station 117 Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
Station 117 is a puzzle game developed by Glitch Games and released in November 2022. You can download the app on iOS 8.0 and later on the following devices: iPhone 14 Pro Max, 12 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 7, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini.
Download Station 117 App for iOS/Android Now
You can quickly download Station 117 iPhone/iPad and Android app by clicking the download buttons or scanning the QR code below.
App Rating & Ranking
Station 117 Add-Ons
The app is $1.99, and offers no in-app purchases.