Station 117 App is a game application developed by Glitch Games. The updated version 1.0.1, released in November 2022, can be downloaded on Android and iOS devices running on iOS 11.0 or later, such as iPhone 14 Pro Max, 12 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 7, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini. Before downloading the Station 117 app, let's understand what it's all about.
About Station 117 App
"Glitch Games has a way of creating great atmosphere in their games, and their puzzles ... are always satisfying and feel within reach." - Jared Nelson | TouchArcade
Station 117 is a first-person point and click mystery adventure game.
In an undisclosed location, somewhere on the floor of the Pacific ocean, is Station 117 - a classified research facility doing totally secret work. Seriously, don’t ask what they’re doing. Sometimes even they don’t know.
However, as it always does, something went wrong.
As Franklin Gates - genius, billionaire, playboy, amateur marine biologist - you’ve grown up with the stories, never really believing them to be true.
Due to your unlimited curiosity, and let’s face it dumb stupidity, you go inside.
What you discover will change everything.
• A first person point and click adventure game.
• Trademark Glitch humour and puzzles that will leave you screaming at us.
• No in app purchases.
• The Glitch Camera to help you solve puzzles and keep track of clues.
• Lots of clues to find and puzzles to solve.
• A beautiful soundtrack and immersive sound effects.
• A full Hint System to help you if you get stuck.
• 9 save slots, share the game with your family!
• Auto-saves your progress!
Glitch Games is a tiny independent ‘studio’ from the UK.
Find out more at glitch.games
Chat with us on Discord - discord.gg/glitchgames
Follow us @GlitchGames
Find us on Facebook
Need help? Use our Station 117 Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.0.1
Thank you so much for checking out Station 117! If you're enjoying it please consider leaving a review as they really help us! And don't forget we have support pages here if you're stuck or have issues -
* Area 0 - Slightly increased delay between completing lever puzzle and scene change.
* Area 3 - Re-exported area 3 cog sounds.
* Area 5 - Re-exported corrupt ‘squelches’ sound.
* HUD - Invisible Back Button zone now disabled by default. Can be re-enabled in Settings > Advanced > HUD.
Get Station 117 App for iOS/Android - Download Now
Quickly download the Station 117 app for iPhone/iPad and Android by clicking the download buttons or scanning the QR code below.