Duck-based roguelite shooter
M.Duck is a roguelite gallery shooter about a duck that knows magic.
Help Magic Duck fight his way up the mysterious tower that has been shining light on his pond each night and interrupting his sleep. Battle fearsome foes, discover new relics, uncover the secrets of the tower, and turn off that light once and for all!
M.Duck combines roguelite features with gameplay inspired by classic gallery shooters to create a unique single-player experience.
- Battle over 40 different enemies and 8 unique bosses across 4 zones of the tower
- Discover over 80 relics and 9 different weapons that promote a variety of different builds and playstyles
- Waddle between offense and defense as you dodge attacks to find openings and blast enemies with your magic wand
- Unlock additional lore, new relics, and even new game features as you fill out Magic Duck's field notes by climbing the tower and completing different challenges
- Music composed by Calbert Warner
Need help? Use our M.Duck Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
M.Duck is an action game developed by Andrew Lee and released in March 2022. You can download the app on iOS 9.0 and later on the following devices: iPhone 14 Pro Max, 12 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 7, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini.
Download M.Duck App for iOS/Android Now
You can quickly download M.Duck iPhone/iPad and Android app by clicking the download buttons or scanning the QR code below.
App Rating & Ranking
The app is $1.99, and offers no in-app purchases.