Two forces fighting for a king
Hnefatafl or Viking Chess is a tense strategy game pitting an outnumbered "King's army" against overwhelming odds.
Which side will you be on?
- Undo function
- Highlight path, showing you where your character can move
- Beautifully drawn game board and characters
- Humorous voice-overs
- A unique alternative to chess
- A computer AI with two difficulty settings
- Two new game modes
- Play as either side in any of the game modes
- Color-blind mode with three color choices
- ABSOLUTELY NO ADS or In-App Purchases
Need help? Use our Viking Chess: Hnefatafl Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
Viking Chess: Hnefatafl is a board game developed by Daniel Opromollo and released in February 2022. You can download the app on iOS 12.0 and later on the following devices: iPhone 14 Pro Max, 12 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 7, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini.
What's new in version 1.1
-Fixed a bug on closing the game -Removed Quit button
Download Viking Chess: Hnefatafl App for iOS/Android Now
You can quickly download Viking Chess: Hnefatafl iPhone/iPad and Android app by clicking the download buttons or scanning the QR code below.
App Rating & Ranking
Viking Chess: Hnefatafl Add-Ons
The app is $0.99, and offers no in-app purchases.