Starlink delivers high-speed, low-latency broadband internet in remote and rural locations across the globe.
The Starlink app is here to help you:
• Identify the install location that will ensure the best quality of service
• Set up your Starlink hardware
• Check for obstructions that can interfere with service
• Verify your WiFi connection
• Receive alerts for service issues
• View connectivity statistics
• Identify devices connected to your network
• Troubleshoot connectivity issues
• Contact support
Starlink is a app developed by SpaceX and released for iOS and Android in October 2020. You can download the app on iOS 12.4 and later on the following devices: iPhone 13 Pro Max, 12 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 7, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini.
What's new in version 2022.9.3
Bug fixes and improvements
Download Starlink App for iOS/Android Now
You can quickly download Starlink iPhone/iPad and Android app by clicking the download buttons or scanning the QR code below.
App Rating & Ranking
The app is free, and offers no in-app purchases.