Calendar Timeline is a app developed by Kevin Lieser and released for iOS and Android in November 2020. The updated version 1.0.27, released in November 2020, can be downloaded on Android and iOS devices running on iOS 11.0 or later, such as iPhone 14 Pro Max, 12 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 7, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini. Before downloading the Calendar Timeline app, let's understand what it's all about.
About Calendar Timeline App
With the Calendar Timeline App for watchOS you'll get a nice overview of the calendar entries within the next seven days – also reminder for today and earlier are supported in one single app.
The app comes with a set of complications – also with a nice big complication for Modular Duo and Infograph Modular watch faces. In this complication you'll see all events and reminder of the day and got the next one display above. This complication supports up to 6 calendars at the same time.
HUGE Update: Now you can choose your favorite style!
· Fixed timeline: Fixed timespan from 6 am to 12 am
· Dynamic timeline: The timeline shows the timespan from first to last event of the day with 1 hour padding each side
· Dynamic timeline with actual time: Like dynamic but with the actual time marker (if before first or past last event)
· Moving timeline: You will see a 4 hour timespan for the future and the timeline is moving through the day (only style where the next day do not get shown when after 6 pm and past the last event)
· Also you can choose if you like the full big image on your watch face or like the next event text on top of the timeline.
· You can switch on text in timeline which (mostly) fully displays your event text.
· Even add you favorite tint color (disables text in timeline).
With these settings you can configure your own style on you own watch face!
** IMPORTANT NOTE **
The big graph complication only runs with Apple Watch Series 4 and higher (high detail watch faces like Modular Duo, Infograph Modular or Infograph Compact watch faces). MDM (company) managed devices may do not provide calendar data even when granted access since watchOS only apps cannot read MDM profiles.
What's new in version 1.0.27
· [Fixed] Complication privacy support text on small watch versions
· [Added] Complication for Utility and other watch faces (bottom text)
· [Added] Complication privacy support – based on your watchOS settings the complications hides when locked or in always on mode
· [Fixed] Empty calendar list crashed app
· [Added] Added support for Watch Series 7
· [Changed] Text over complication style improved (bigger graph and more text)
· [Added] Option for text overflow in event bars
· [Added] Option for even smaller event height
· [Added] Option for brighter grid / texts
· [Added] Option for choosing hours in moving mode (forecast timespan)
· [Added] Option for choosing starting and ending hour in fixed mode
· [Added] Option for staying today (not show the graph of next day after 4pm)
· [Added] Option for displaying the ongoing event over the complication instead of next
· [Added] Option for display the actual date in text over complication (good for Modular Duo Watchface)
· [Added] Support for cancelled and unknown event status (Exchange events) (appearing lighter in event list within the App)
· [Added] New complication style for corner which shows the actual date and count of events/reminders
· [Changed] More overview in settings
· [Changed] List in app shows all events of today (not only upcoming)
· [Fixed] 3-day-view again with text
· [Fixed] 3 and 7-day-view do not show only next day after 4 pm and past last event
· [Fixed] French language adjustments
· [Added] Russian language
· [Changed] All-day events with text and moving style now also with moving text within event bar
· [Changed] Reminder with due date shown as events not sorted correctly
· [Added] Portuguese language
Any ideas or problems? Please report!
Get Calendar Timeline App for iOS/Android - Download Now
Quickly download the Calendar Timeline app for iPhone/iPad and Android by clicking the download buttons or scanning the QR code below.