Developed by Plug In Digital
Fastpaced roguelite platformer
ScourgeBringer is an entertainment game app, developed by Plug In Digital, available on iOS and Android since its release in September 2022. The updated version 1.0.1 is now available to download, compatible with iOS 11.0+ and Android 10+. Before downloading this app, let's quickly review what ScourgeBringer has to offer.
ScourgeBringer is a fast-paced free-moving roguelite platformer. Help Kyhra to explore the unknown and slash her way through ancient machines guarding the seal of her past, and maybe the redemption of humanity.
Set in a post-apocalyptic world where a mysterious entity wreaked havoc on all humanity, ScourgeBringer puts you in the shoes of the deadliest warrior of her clan: Kyhra. Help her to explore the unknown and slash her way through ancient machines guarding the seal of her past, and maybe the redemption of humanity.
• Dive into fast-paced rogue-platforming gameplay described by Eurogamer as "Dead Cells meets Celeste"
• Slash and shoot your way smoothly with super fluid platforming controls
• Sharpen your skills with a frantic combat system focused on attacks only
• Dash forward to the otherworldly adaptive sounds of Joonas Turner (Nuclear Throne, Downwell, Broforce...)
• Defy hordes of unspeakable enemies and giant bosses holding the secrets of the Scourge
• Explore the infinite depths of an ever-changing dungeon
• Uncover mysteries and find mementos of previous explorers to unlock reality defining secrets
What's new in version 1.0.1
• Bug fixes and improvements
Need help? Use our ScourgeBringer Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
Download the ScourgeBringer App
ScourgeBringer has an IPA/APK download size of 153 MB on its latest version. ScourgeBringer costs $5.99 to download. Ready to install? Ensure you have at least 184 MB of storage space available, then tap the button or scan the QR code below to start the download process!
Ranking history in United States
- iPhone 15, 15 Plus, 15 Pro, 15 Pro Max
- iPhone 14, 14 Plus, 14 Pro, 14 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 Pro
- Old devices: iPhone X/SE/8/7/6
- iPad Pro
- iPad Mini
What Client’s Say
Review: Good, but every game has problems
Pretty good, but crashes when I try to plug in my wired controller and with the touch controls I often...
By anonamos user
Review: Loved it but needs more content
It's kind of short and not as expansive as one would hope. I'd love to see a much larger wealth...
Review: Buy it, plays like 20$
I just stumbled on this ..and coming from games like blasphemous, hades .. i honestly can’t believe how smooth this...
By Miles carlson
This is truly by far, without a doubt, the greatest game I’ve ever played hands down!
Review: A Masterpiece
Ever since I played this game on PC I have been waiting for it to be ported to mobile and...