Bardcard App is a game application developed by Kevin Mikles. The updated version 2.25, released in August 2022, can be downloaded on Android and iOS devices running on iOS 11.0 or later, such as iPhone 14 Pro Max, 12 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 7, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini. Before downloading the Bardcard app, let's understand what it's all about.
About Bardcard App
Bardcard is a card-matching roguelite featuring a mysterious subterranean world to explore. Match cards to advance through the dungeon. Discover helpful equipment, battle dangerous minions, and meet magical familiars that join you on your adventure. Learn the secrets of this realm and discover the truth about the chaos that engulfs it.
Can you find your brother Lukas? Who is ZUG? How far down does this dungeon go?
- 40+ rooms to explore: Determine the best card-matching sequence to survive each floor. Keep on the lookout for alternate exits leading down less-traveled paths, and rare artifacts that appear when specific cards are matched. Are you exploring a dark room? In that case you’d better bring a torch!
- 150+ unique, hand-drawn cards to discover: Weapons, armor, and magical items to protect you in the dungeon. Various characters that guide you, teach skills, and present puzzles. Monsters and traps to thwart your progress at every turn. There’s a lot to discover, and each game is a bit different than the last.
- Old-school RPG elements set within an immersive world: Turn-based action, experience levels, quests to complete, and more. We’ve taken elements from all our favorite games of yesteryear and rolled them into Bardcard.
- Beautiful soundtrack created by us: We’ve orchestrated every flute, piano, and xylophone to create a unique realm to adventure in.
- Challenging rogelite system with powerful persistent artifacts: Death is likely unavoidable in this dangerous world. Lucky for you, there are special items and companions that stick with you no matter what happens in the dungeon.
App Store Game of the Day (11/8/22)
ABOUT RASCAL MAGIC
We are two childhood friends building a mysterious world for you to explore. Originally from Michigan and now based up and down the West Coast, we create everything from the gameplay, imagery, audio, and story, to physical apparel and collectibles.
Although we charge a small price for downloading our games, we don’t have in-game advertising or in-app purchases. It’s just not our thing. Instead, you get access to the entire game and future updates. Let’s do this!
We’d love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need help? Use our Bardcard Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 2.25
Fixed an issue where Artifacts could be found multiple times from chests. The duplicate artifacts did not affect XP thankfully (as they are unique items) but it presents a confusing experience.
Fixed a crash that could happen when opening a Familiar modal rendered from a card match screen.
Fixed an issue where starving at low XP levels would add health instead of subtracting it.
Fixed multiple types of battle actions that were accidentally causing equipment to decay faster than expected. These include actions such as the Whelk's poisonous goo spray that caused damage and applied a negative effect. As it turns out, both of these logic paths caused decay, which is not intended.
When matching monsters and items (weapons, armor, magic, generic items, etc.) you can now tap on the card image to view more information. This should help you better strategize when fighting monsters (for example, you could quickly see monster stats and resistances/weaknesses) and decide whether or not to pick up an item. These two aspects are some of our most requested features -- let me know if they help!
Updated battle action selection ordering to be more consistent: Actions are now ordered by equip slot (starting with the left hand slot).
Having a burden value equal to your maximum burden level no longer counts as being overburdened. Enjoy your extra burden point!
Updated the `escape` battle action result text to be more clear when you cannot escape from an opponent (such as rare monsters).
Uncursing the Iron Sphere now gives you a Crystal Ball.
Updated the "Found on floor" label in Artifact modals, removing the floor letter. This is a bygone from when the game referred to floors off the main path with letters. Since this concept no longer exists, the letters are confusing.
Fixed a longstanding rendering bug where the Room Complete "checkpoint reached" copy overflows out of the container. It finally annoyed me long enough to fix it :)
Fixed various copy blocks, addressing typos and updating to provide clarity.
Removed unused code.
Get Bardcard App for iOS/Android - Download Now
Quickly download the Bardcard app for iPhone/iPad and Android by clicking the download buttons or scanning the QR code below.