Card-matching dungeon crawler
Bardcard is a card-matching roguelite featuring a mysterious subterranean world to explore. Match cards to advance through the dungeon. Discover helpful equipment, battle dangerous minions, and meet magical familiars that join you on your adventure. Learn the secrets of this realm and discover the truth about the chaos that engulfs it.
Can you find your brother Lukas? Who is ZUG? How far down does this dungeon go?
40+ rooms to explore
- Determine the best card-matching sequence to survive each floor. Keep on the lookout for alternate exits leading down less-traveled paths, and rare artifacts that appear when specific cards are matched. Are you exploring a dark room? In that case you’d better bring a torch!
150+ unique, hand-drawn cards to discover
- Weapons, armor, and magical items to protect you in the dungeon. Various characters that guide you, teach skills, and present puzzles. Monsters and traps to thwart your progress at every turn. There’s a lot to discover, and each game is a bit different than the last.
Old-school RPG elements set within an immersive world
- Turn-based action, experience levels, quests to complete, and more. We’ve taken elements from all our favorite games of yesteryear and rolled them into Bardcard.
Beautiful soundtrack created by us
- We’ve orchestrated every flute, piano, and xylophone to create a unique realm to adventure in.
Challenging rogelite system with powerful persistent artifacts
- Death is likely unavoidable in this dangerous world. Lucky for you, there are special items and companions that stick with you no matter what happens in the dungeon.
ABOUT RASCAL MAGIC
We are two childhood friends building a mysterious world for you to explore. Originally from Michigan and now based up and down the West Coast, we create everything from the gameplay, imagery, audio, and story, to physical apparel and collectibles.
Although we charge a small price for downloading our games, we don’t have in-game advertising or in-app purchases. It’s just not our thing. Instead, you get access to the entire game and future updates. Let’s do this!
We’d love to hear from you: email@example.com
Need help? Use our Bardcard Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
Bardcard is a puzzle game developed by Kevin Mikles and released in August 2022. You can download the app on iOS 11.0 and later on the following devices: iPhone 13 Pro Max, 12 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 7, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini.
Download Bardcard App for iOS/Android Now
You can quickly download Bardcard iPhone/iPad and Android app by clicking the download buttons or scanning the QR code below.
App Rating & Ranking
The app is $1.99, and offers no in-app purchases.