DYSMANTLE - Ascend from your shelter
Developed by 10tons
DYSMANTLE App is an adventure game application developed by 10tons. The updated version 1.1.4, released in May 2022, can be downloaded on Android and iOS devices running on iOS 11.0 or later, such as iPhone 14 Pro Max, 12 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 7, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini. Before downloading the DYSMANTLE app, let's understand what it's all about.
About DYSMANTLE App
As you ascend from your shelter after the long long years, a brave new old world awaits you. A world inhabited with nasty and vile creatures. A world with no other human soul to be seen. A world with nature in reigns now. A world that's about to get even worse. You need to find a way to escape the wretched island. But before that, enjoy the bittersweet apocalypse.
* Break over 99% of all objects for materials with the right tools. No barrier will stop you.
* Fight with (or run away) nasty and vile creatures of the post-apocalyptic era.
* Explore the handcrafted open world and uncover its mysteries.
* Survive. Clear areas of monsters and claim it as yours.
* Build outposts to establish your presence.
* Craft permanent weapons, tools, outfits, and trinkets.
* Hunt various game or tame them for your post-apocalyptic zoo ranch.
* Farm nutritious plants and reap the rewards as the crop gets ripe.
* Solve puzzles above ground and underground in the Tombs of the Old Ones
* Fish cunning scaly things under the watery surface.
* Cook delicious recipes for permanent stat and ability upgrades.
* Unravel the mysteries of the strange island.
Need help? Use our DYSMANTLE Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.1.4
-Optimized memory usage.
-Using compressed textures (sharper textures with lower memory consumption).
-Added automatic save game backup functionality.
Get DYSMANTLE App for iOS/Android - Download Now
Quickly download the DYSMANTLE app for iPhone/iPad and Android by clicking the download buttons or scanning the QR code below.
App Rating & Ranking
What Client’s Say
Imaginative, creative, sprawling, stable, great graphics and great sound. Over 30 hours of play and I only find more surprises…the...
Review: PUTS CONSOLE GAMES TO SHAME.
BUY THIS. I don't care what game genres you like or dislike. You won't care what genres you like or...
Review: Worth the 10 dollars
Read about 10 minutes of reviews, it’s all true good game really starts to open up, large map lots to...
By tysin p
Hours and hours of game play make up this huge open world game. The depth of the game is amazing, 30...
Review: Finally found the game like Crashlands
Amazing game. Hours of play. Amazing storyline and so much to do. Finally the game similar to my favorite. Plays...
By NFS1994 - old school