Ravensburger Labyrinth App is a game application developed by Ravensburger Verlag GmbH. The updated version 1.1, released in April 2022, can be downloaded on Android and iOS devices running on iOS 11.0 or later, such as iPhone 14 Pro Max, 12 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 7, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini. Before downloading the Ravensburger Labyrinth app, let's understand what it's all about.
About Ravensburger Labyrinth App
The aMAZEing Labyrinth app fully updated: for more than 35 years, the simple and unique gameplay of the board game has inspired more than 20 million people worldwide.
In search of mysterious objects and creatures, players roam the labyrinth as a magician, witch, fortune teller and sorcerer's apprentice. Whoever finds the way first wins. Luckily, they can use magic to move the walls of the maze. On the way through constantly changing paths, however, each player must first reach secret locations. The mystery cards reveal whether the next target is a ghost, a bunch of keys, an owl or something else. The first to discover all the secrets and return to their starting point is the winner. The random arrangement of the maze cards makes each game different. Endless fun guaranteed!
• The 2021 edition of "The aMAZEing Labyrinth"
• Includes the new 2022 edition of "Labyrinth Junior"
• One of the most popular board games since more than 35 years!
• Various awards including the “Deutscher Spielepreis 1991” and the Game of the Year 1991 “Beautiful game” special award
• More than 20,000,000 board games sold worldwide
• Can be played by 1 - 4 players locally on a smart device
• The following Labyrinth games can be purchased within the app:
- Master Labyrinth, with a brand new gameplay
- Ocean Labyrinth, with exciting event cards
- Labyrinth Germany, until now only available in Germany
- Labyrinth Japan, until now only available in Japan
• A Tutorial to help beginners with each Labyrinth game
• Languages supported: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
Need help? Use our Ravensburger Labyrinth Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.1
- We forgot Max Kobbert, the creator of Labyrinth boardgame, in the credits. We’ve now fixed that. A big "Sorry" again!
- North/up hallways are now clearly visible, preventing accidental miss moves.
- Characters can now be hidden at any time, allowing a clear view of the playing field (previously only possible in zoom mode).
- The boundaries between the maps in the Master Labyrinth are now more visible.
- Fixed an incorrectly rotated tile in the Master Labyrinth.
- At the end of a game, a new round starts directly when you tap on "New round" (previously, a detour via the main menu/book was necessary).
- Fixed missing or black textures and broken texts on some devices.
- You are now searching "Treasures" everywhere except in the Master Labyrinth. "Points" are only awarded in the Master Labyrinth.
- The "wooden sticks" in the Master Labyrinth have been renamed to "magic wand" to conform to the haptic board game instructions.
Get Ravensburger Labyrinth App for iOS/Android - Download Now
Quickly download the Ravensburger Labyrinth app for iPhone/iPad and Android by clicking the download buttons or scanning the QR code below.