Sparklite - Gear up to save Ada's friends
Developed by Playdigious
Sparklite App is an action game application developed by Playdigious. The updated version 1.02, released in November 2021, can be downloaded on Android and iOS devices running on iOS 11.0 or later, such as iPhone 14 Pro Max, 12 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 7, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini. Before downloading the Sparklite app, let's understand what it's all about.
About Sparklite App
Sparklite is an Action-Adventure roguelite set in a whimsical and ever-changing land.
Gear up for Adventure and battle foes in top-down action using an arsenal of gadgets, guns, and gear. Explore dangerous corners of the procedurally generated world, take down titans of the mining industry, and harness the power Sparklite!
• Explore the bright and colourful land of Geodia
• Harness the Sparklite to fight monsters and titans
• Befriend the locals and help build The Refuge
• Invent your arsenal to solves puzzles, defeat enemies and become stronger
• Save the environment from the greedy Baron
• Enjoy intricate pixel art aesthetic and an original soundtrack by composer Dale North (Wizard of Legend) inspired by retro classics
Carefully redesigned for mobile
• Revamped interface
• Game Center achievements
• iCloud - Share your progress between iOS devices
• Compatible with MFicontrollers
• No IAP! Pay once to get the full Sparklite experience!
If you experience any issue with Sparklite, please contact our customer support at email@example.com and give us as much information as possible on your problem.
Need help? Use our Sparklite Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.02
Improved Boom Balloon controls.
Get Sparklite App for iOS/Android - Download Now
Quickly download the Sparklite app for iPhone/iPad and Android by clicking the download buttons or scanning the QR code below.
App Rating & Ranking
What Client’s Say
Review: Fun Game! Worth a try!
A fun game you should definitely try out. Took me a bit to get a hang of the mechanics but...
Review: A lovely roguelite
Plays well and performs great on my iPhone!
By Dropping Basses
Review: What iOS games should strive to be.
This game is fantastic. The exact right amount of difficulty, adventure, and story. The music is extremely well done and...
Pretty great game so far! Not as challenging as I expected it to be but I’ve only beat the...
I’d like to thank the developers for bringing real joy back into a genre I’ve grown tired of....
By i guess i liked it