Make every step count!
Pikmin Bloom offers a fun way to earn rewards for going outside and exploring with friends! With the brand-new Weekly Challenges feature, you can team up with others, no matter how far away they might be, and work towards a shared steps goal!
COLLECT over 150 types of unique Decor Pikmin! Some wear fishing lures, some don hamburger buns, and others flaunt paper airplanes, just to name a few.
EXPLORE your neighborhood to add more Pikmin to your squad! The more you walk, the more seedlings and fruit you’ll find.
TEAM UP with friends to take down mushrooms and earn rewards! Select a dream team of Pikmin to increase your score and nab rarer fruit types!
DECORATE the world with beautiful flowers everywhere you go! Watch the map fill up with colorful blossoms, planted by you and by other players nearby!
Head outside, explore your neighborhood, and make the world bloom!
With the player’s permission, Pikmin Bloom uses the Apple HealthKit to enable the player to earn walking distance when the app is closed.
- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- Compatible with iPhone® 6s or higher devices with iOS Version 12 or later installed. (iPad not supported)
- It is recommended to play while connected to a network (Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G, 5G, or LTE) in order to obtain accurate location information.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
- Enabling Apple HealthKit permissions is necessary in order for Pikmin Bloom to accurately track your steps.
- Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
- Information current as of December 8, 2021.
- Not compatible with jailbroken devices.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for all devices.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
- Some functions require support for the following services:
ARKit - For optimal performance, it is recommended that you use a device with at least 2 GB of RAM. If you are experiencing frequent problems such as device crashes or delays while using the Pikmin Bloom app, please try the following troubleshooting steps.
Close all apps except the Pikmin Bloom app while you are playing.
Use the most recent operating system available for your device.
If the problem persists, please check the iOS troubleshooting guide. If you continue to need assistance, please contact us with details.
Note: Many devices that do not have a built-in data-network connection do not include a GPS sensor. In the event of mobile-data network congestion, such devices may not be able to maintain a sufficient GPS signal to play.
Need help? Use our Pikmin Bloom Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
Pikmin Bloom is a free-to-play adventure game developed by Niantic, Inc and released in October 2021. You can download the app on iOS 12.0 and later on the following devices: iPhone 13 Pro Max, 12 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 7, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini.
What's new in version 54.0
Thanks for playing Pikmin Bloom! We've been working on the following improvements: - In the daily lookback, you can now tap a selected photo to zoom in - Added an indicator to show when a Pikmin's friendship heart is full - You can now select your favorite postcards in the postcard list
Download Pikmin Bloom App for iOS/Android Now
You can quickly download Pikmin Bloom iPhone/iPad and Android app by clicking the download buttons or scanning the QR code below.
App Rating & Ranking
Pikmin Bloom Add-Ons
The app is free, but you can buy extra add-ons via in-app purchases.