The Official Rhythm Game
Become a rock legend with Queen as you tap to the rhythm of over 20 classic songs including Bohemian Rhapsody, We Will Rock You, We Are the Champions and Radio Ga Ga.Hit the stage and perform with the entire band—Freddie Mercury, Brian May, Roger Taylor and John Deacon—as you unleash your music talents to play thrilling guitar riffs, heart-pounding drum solos and much more. All you need to do is tap the tiles in time with the rhythm!
Embark on a musical journey to rediscover the story of Queen, the world’s most iconic rock band. Play their greatest hits at historic venues, create your own stage performances with unique animations and legendary outfits, and collect exclusive images from the official archives of Queen!
◉ GAME FEATURES > (Fully Unlocked Version Required)
• Play your favorite tracks with over 20 official Queen songs from their greatest albums, including Bohemian Rhapsody, Keep Yourself Alive, We Will Rock You, I Want to Break Free, We Are the Champions, and many more!
• Challenge your music skills in this fun, addictive, and intuitive game. Whether you’re playing the guitar, drums, or bass, or you're on vocals, just tap the tiles as they float by to create some of the most memorable music on mobile!
• Keep the rhythm going across the stage to chain together crazy combos and rack up an amazing game score as you play and complete the songs!
• Dazzle the audience with official outfits and customizable accessories you can unlock and pick out for each venue.
• Play your songs in one iconic venue after another, including the original stages in London, Tokyo, Houston, Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, and many more.
• Master the guitar, drums, bass, vocals, and even the piano as you tap tiles to become the ultimate rock music legend.
• Witness breathtaking performances with amazing graphics and unique stage animations inspired by the iconic style and presence of Queen.
• Unlock and collect fun music trivia facts and exclusive band images from the official Queen archives.
***READY TO MAKE MUSIC HISTORY WITH QUEEN? IT’S SHOWTIME!***
>>> Queen: Rock Tour is free to download and play, but if you wish, you can enrich your experience by purchasing the full game with real money.
Purchase of the full game using real money is performed using a credit card, or other form of payment associated with your account, and is activated when you input your iTunes account password, without the need to re-enter your credit card number or PIN.
Once your iTunes account password is entered, your account will allow in-app purchases for 15 minutes. To restrict or disable in-app purchases, you can change the settings on your iOS device (Settings > Screen Time > tap “Turn on Screen Time”).
Disabling password protection may result in unauthorized purchases. We strongly encourage you to keep password protection turned on if you have children or if others have access to your device.
The game requires an Internet connection (3G or Wi-Fi) for in-app purchases and cloud saves. No additional downloads or third-party advertisements are required for this game.
Queen: Rock Tour supports 14 languages including English, French, German, Bahasa Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, and Turkish.
End-User License Agreement: https://privacy.umusic.com/eula/
Need help? Use our Queen: Rock Tour Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
Queen: Rock Tour is a free-to-play music game developed by UMG Recordings, Inc and released in February 2021. You can download the app on iOS 11.0 and later on the following devices: iPhone 13 Pro Max, 12 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 7, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini.
What's new in version 1.1.6
* Take advantage of the improved performance and stable gameplay.
Download Queen: Rock Tour App for iOS/Android Now
You can quickly download Queen: Rock Tour iPhone/iPad and Android app by clicking the download buttons or scanning the QR code below.
App Rating & Ranking
Queen: Rock Tour Add-Ons
The app is free, but you can buy extra add-ons via in-app purchases.