Pendulum & Rhythm drum counter
Metronome BEATS allows you to keep your internal time steady as you practice your musical instrument, using great sounding drum beats and moving pendulum with motion blur effects! You can change Time signatures, Drum loops, Strumming patterns and color themes.
*** How to use Metronome BEATS ? ***
A metronome is a practice tool that produces a steady beat (or pulse) to help musicians play rhythms accurately. The pulses are measured in beats-per-minute (BPM).
* Click on the Play button to hear the metronome sound
* Select Beats per Minute (BPM) from 10 up to 360 using + or - buttons (you can use the vertical or horizontal slider too)
* Change the accent or mute any of the beats by tapping on the animated blocks
* Change the Dynamic Time Signature by selecting from 1 to 16 sub BEAT divisions, from 1 to 32 sub NOTE divisions - choose a subdivisions including triplets, dotted notes, and many more
* Enable Flash & Vibrate Modes
* Enable Speed Trainer – helps to develop your steady beats progressively (+1 BPM every 5 secondes)
* Choose from 20 drum loops and 29 built-in strumming patterns with voice
* Enable Timer to help you keep track of your session
* Calculate BPM by tapping in real time on the Tap button
* Choose from 10 different metronome sounds
* Enjoy the intuitive interface by changing color themes
Metronome BEATS uses RTP (Real-Time Playback) technology to ensure accuracy to 20 microseconds (±20µs). It also supports a background play mode.
It's the ideal tool for
- working on your tempo
- learning to play an instrument (indispensable)
- playing with other musicians (necessary)
Metronome BEATS can be used with any instrument: guitar, piano, drums, saxophone, violin, Ukulele …
PREMIUM ACCESS SUBSCRIPTION
You can subscribe for premium access with the Premium subscription. Once a premium member you get all themes and extra premium features.
- The subscription is $7.99 weekly with 3 days free trial.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Store Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Metronome Beats Premium Pass is an option and the app can be used for free without it
Terms : https://coachguitar.com/metronome/terms
Metronome BEATS: Tap Tempo Bpm is a music app developed by Manomaya SA and released for iOS and Android in August 2019. You can download the app on iOS 10.0 and later on the following devices: iPhone 13 Pro Max, 12 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 7, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini.
What's new in version 1.2.14
Minor bug fixes
Download Metronome BEATS: Tap Tempo Bpm App for iOS/Android Now
You can quickly download Metronome BEATS: Tap Tempo Bpm iPhone/iPad and Android app by clicking the download buttons or scanning the QR code below.
App Rating & Ranking
Metronome BEATS: Tap Tempo Bpm Add-Ons
The app is free, but you can buy extra add-ons via in-app purchases.