Guess the Google Autocomplete
The purpose of Quigle is to try to pick the top search suggestion based on the beginning of a search. Suggestions are pulled directly from Google in real-time. Find out what people in your country are searching for by playing one of the two game modes: Feud and Quiz!
- Is it bad to eat ...
- How old do you have to be to ...
- Why are Americans so ...
These are just a few of the searches that will come your way in Quigle. You'd be surprised with the suggestions that come up!
- Search results from Google
- Fun and addictive Feud game play
- Feud & Quiz game modes
- Five categories in Feud game mode
- Heads Up, Survival or Normal game types in Quiz mode
- Search suggestions directly from Google
- Suggestions filtered for your country!
- Up-to-date searches and suggestions
- Over 500+ total searches with more added every day!
- Leaderboards & achievements
- Tablet support
Need help? Use our Quigle - Feud for Search Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
Quigle - Feud for Search is a free-to-play, word and trivia game developed by Robbie Elias and released in August 2017. You can download the app on iOS 10.0 and later on the following devices: iPhone 13 Pro Max, 12 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 7, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini.
What's new in version 1.10
Support for latest version of iOS
Download Quigle - Feud for Search App for iOS/Android Now
You can quickly download Quigle - Feud for Search iPhone/iPad and Android app by clicking the download buttons or scanning the QR code below.
App Rating & Ranking
Quigle - Feud for Search Add-Ons
The app is free, but you can buy extra add-ons via in-app purchases.