what3words is an easy way to identify precise locations. Every 10 foot square has been given a unique combination of three words: a what3words address. Now you can find, share and navigate to precise locations using three simple words.
Use what3words to:
- Find your way anywhere in the world using just three words
- Plan exact meet-up locations
- Help people find your apartment, business or Airbnb
- Always find your way back to your parking space
- Save key locations, from incident reporting to delivery entrances
- Save your favorite memorable spots – a sunset, a waterfall, proposal location
- Guide people to accessible entrances
- Help emergency services find you
You can find what3words addresses in travel guides, website contact pages, invitations, travel booking confirmations and more – anywhere you would normally find location information. If you’re invited to a friend’s home, ask them to share their what3words address.
- Find your current what3words address offline
- Compatible with navigation apps, including Apple Maps and Google Maps
- Save your favourite locations, categorise and share them as lists
- AutoSuggest prompts you with intelligent suggestions
- Available in over 50 languages
- Navigate offline with compass mode
- Add a what3words address to a photo
If you experience any problems or have any questions, email us at email@example.com
What3words is a app developed by what3words and released for iOS and Android in July 2013. You can download the app on iOS 13.0 and later on the following devices: iPhone 13 Pro Max, 12 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 7, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini.
What's new in version 4.19
- You can now use the device to read aloud what3words addresses! If the selected language is supported by the device you can find 'Accessibility' in settings to turn this on.
Download what3words App for iOS/Android Now
You can quickly download what3words iPhone/iPad and Android app by clicking the download buttons or scanning the QR code below.
App Rating & Ranking
The app is free, and offers no in-app purchases.