Classic Point&Click Adventure
Is this game relevant to me?- You are longing for some old school Point & Click adventure fun?
- You need a real challenge and love the Adventure Games from the Sierra era?
- You are into story rich games with a lot to read, learn and explore, like in the good old Jane Jensen times?
Then seek no further my friend, this game is made for you.
!!! But be aware, I can guarantee you, this will be as frustratingly hard as in the old days !!!
What is this game about?
Embark on a journey to unravel a long lost mystery, explore the old town of the beautiful city of Heidelberg, Germany in this interactive novel.
- Sierra-style classic Point & Click Adventure Game
- Day 1 to 3 (of 9 in total) with an estimated 4 hours of gameplay
- Text-to-speech option for english language
- No hint mechanics, ergo no casual adventure game, experience with adventure games is advised
Need help? Use our Long Count | Part 1 Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
Long Count | Part 1 is an adventure game developed by Christian Mahler and released in January 2020. You can download the app on iOS 9.0 and later on the following devices: iPhone 14 Pro Max, 12 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 7, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini.
What's new in version 1.2
Minor post release fixes. Most notable: increased the size of some click points, that led to problems on 4:3 aspect ratio devices.
Download Long Count | Part 1 App for iOS/Android Now
You can quickly download Long Count | Part 1 iPhone/iPad and Android app by clicking the download buttons or scanning the QR code below.
App Rating & Ranking
Long Count | Part 1 Add-Ons
The app is $2.99, and offers no in-app purchases.