Quadrus is pure strategy. Your goal is to place all your pieces on the board before your opponents. You’ll have to use strategy to block the other players and secure your own space on the board.
Quadrus can be played in three modes:
- “Duo” for fast paced two players games.
- “Classic 2” for two players intensive strategy games.
- “Classic 4” for four players fights.
The game features a challenging artificial intelligence with 3 difficulty levels. You can also play with your friends on a single device.
- 3 Games in 1: “Duo”, “Classic 4” and “Classic 2”.
- Artificial intelligence with 3 difficulty levels.
- Multiplayer mode on a single device.
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface.
Do you want to give your brain some challenge? Try Quadrus!
Need help? Use our Quadrus Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
Quadrus is a strategy game developed by Fovea and released in January 2014. You can download the app on iOS 6.0 and later on the following devices: iPhone 13 Pro Max, 12 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 7, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini.
What's new in version 1.0.1
Minor bug fix.
Download Quadrus App for iOS/Android Now
You can quickly download Quadrus iPhone/iPad and Android app by clicking the download buttons or scanning the QR code below.
App Rating & Ranking
The app is $0.99, and offers no in-app purchases.