Break all the tiles!
"Poshi Toky is a really exciting game..." (read the full review on pianetatech.it)
Poshi Toky is a nice, pretty animal that lives in Japan. He likes to play with gems, jewels, diamonds, but especially with coloured tiles. He uses his sturdy legs to touch and break the tiles, then shakes his long tail to remove them. He tries to remove as much tiles as possible and he is smart enough to use special weapons to facilitate this task. Unfortunately, he needs to avoid to be overwhelmed by incoming tiles and this is not so easy...
Do you want to help the Poshi Toky? He really needs your support... but beware, once you start playing you may never want to stop!
Some features of the game:
* expressly and exclusively designed for the iPhone and iPod touch with use of the finger touch & accelerometer (for shaking) features to control the game;
* two game modes: "Classic" (with levels) and "Survival" (continuous mode);
* three different difficulty levels;
* 150+ different backgrounds;
* gameplay that rewards strategy as well as speed;
* special weapons and bonuses to help with the game;
* hall of fame for your best scores;
* playable for everybody and anybody!
* it's fun for all ages!
If you like puzzle game download it now... don't miss it!
Thanks for using our products. Feedback is always welcome to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need help? Use our Poshi Toky Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
Poshi Toky is a strategy game developed by Alessandro Benedettini and released in February 2011. You can download the app on iOS 10.0 and later on the following devices: iPhone 13 Pro Max, 12 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 7, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini.
What's new in version 2.1
- Removed support for legacy systems prior to iOS 10; - Other minor changes/fixes; - Other Bug fixes.
Download Poshi Toky App for iOS/Android Now
You can quickly download Poshi Toky iPhone/iPad and Android app by clicking the download buttons or scanning the QR code below.
App Rating & Ranking
Poshi Toky Add-Ons
The app is $0.99, and offers no in-app purchases.