Reminders, day planner & habit
Ranked as “the best to-do list right now” by The Verge, Todoist is used by 25 million people to organize, plan and collaborate on projects, both big and small.
Use Todoist to:
• Capture and organize tasks the moment they pop into your head.
• Remember deadlines with reminders and due dates.
• Build lasting habits with recurring due dates like "every Monday".
• Organize your projects in kanban style with Boards.
• Collaborate on projects by assigning tasks to others.
• Prioritize your tasks with priority levels.
• Track your progress with personalized productivity trends.
• Integrate your tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Amazon Alexa and more.
Available on any device, Todoist will quickly become your hub for getting work and life organized.
Why you’ll love it on iOS:
• Stay organized from your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Drag the Plus Button anywhere to insert a new task.
• Simply type details like "tomorrow at 4pm" and Todoist will recognize it all for you.
• All the power from iOS: Siri, Today widget, share extension, handoff, and quick actions.
• • •
Questions? Feedback? Visit get.todoist.help or reach out on Twitter @todoist.
*About Pro plan billing*:
If you upgrade to Pro plan, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can choose to be billed monthly or yearly. You can turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
Todoist: To-Do List & Tasks is a app developed by Doist Inc and released for iOS and Android in November 2012. You can download the app on iOS 13.0 and later on the following devices: iPhone 13 Pro Max, 12 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 7, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini.
What's new in version 22.8.4
A few bug fixes here, some little updates there, and your Todoist is back to looking fresh and feeling fine. Hidden completed sub-tasks will stay hidden until you choose to show them again. If you add an image to a comment, you’ll now see the preview for your image on upload. No more bonus blank tasks in projects when using voice dictation. Tap “What’s New” in your settings to read all the updates.
Download Todoist: To-Do List & Tasks App for iOS/Android Now
You can quickly download Todoist: To-Do List & Tasks iPhone/iPad and Android app by clicking the download buttons or scanning the QR code below.
App Rating & Ranking
Todoist: To-Do List & Tasks Add-Ons
The app is free, but you can buy extra add-ons via in-app purchases.