Health & Fitness
Heart Beat & the Pulse App
DAILY HEART HEALTH MONITORING IS YOUR WAY TO HEALTH AND BEAUTY
Never miss a beat with InPulse! Check your heart rate, blood pressure, oxygen saturation, and stress level with your iPhone. No other devices needed!
Simply place your finger on the camera to measure your heart rate. Point the front camera to your face to check your pulse, blood pressure, oxygen saturation, and stress level. Receive reminders to check your pulse and track your vitals on a daily basis so you can stay healthy and fit. Get your stress levels under control and your negative emotional reactions identified and leveled.
The Main Advantages of the App:
- Measure your heart rate using your fingertip and camera
- Check your pulse, blood pressure, oxygen saturation, and stress level by selfie
- Use Journal to monitor your blood pressure and oxygen saturation
- Get daily health assessment and lifestyle advice
- Develop healthy habits with Habit Tracker
- Manage your emotional wellbeing with Mental Health Tests
- Follow Self-Love Program to achieve harmony and peace of mind
- Add tags and comments to your measurements
- Integrate with Apple Health, and your pulse measurements will be sent to the Health app, making it even easier for you to keep track of your heart and overall health.
How to Take Measurements by Selfie:
- First, make sure your iPhone is not in the Low Power Mode and the battery level is above 20%. Keep the device in a fixed position about 12 in (30 cm) away from your face at the forehead height or higher.
- Your face should be fully exposed, and you should sit still and stay focused on the screen until the measurement is complete.
- Make sure there’s no light source behind you, no direct sunlight on your face or the camera, and no highly reflective objects nearby.
How to Check Pulse Using Finger:
- First, make sure your fingers aren’t cold. When checking your pulse, be sure your fingertip covers the camera lens and camera flashlight completely.
- Press gently with your finger. Pressing too hard may result in reduced blood flow, which will make it more difficult to get an accurate result.
The app requires iOS 14.0 or later. You can choose a free trial with all features available.
UNLIMITED ACCESS TO ALL FEATURES
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all app’s features.
- Subscriptions are billed automatically at the rate depending on the selected subscription plan.
The app is not designed for medical purposes. It is meant only for fitness use and as a source of general health information.
Have questions? Check out the FAQ page at http://aiby.mobi/pulse/
Or contact our support team: http://aiby.mobi/pulse/support/
Heart Rate Monitor by InPulse is a app developed by Fitmeup and released for iOS and Android in December 2019. You can download the app on iOS 14.0 and later on the following devices: iPhone 13 Pro Max, 12 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 7, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini.
What's new in version 2.30
Update time! Check out what’s new: - More tests to help you explore your inner self, identify your strengths and weaknesses, and check your physical and mental wellbeing - You can now delete your account and all associated data from the app Thank you for staying with us! Keep sharing your reviews on the App Store and sending your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Heart Rate Monitor by InPulse App for iOS/Android Now
You can quickly download Heart Rate Monitor by InPulse iPhone/iPad and Android app by clicking the download buttons or scanning the QR code below.
App Rating & Ranking
Heart Rate Monitor by InPulse Add-Ons
The app is free, but you can buy extra add-ons via in-app purchases.