Super Fowlst 2 - I'm a renegade!
Developed by Thomas Young
Super Fowlst 2 App is a free-to-play action game application developed by Thomas Young. The updated version 1.21, released in May 2020, can be downloaded on Android and iOS devices running on iOS 11.0 or later, such as iPhone 14 Pro Max, 12 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 7, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini. Before downloading the Super Fowlst 2 app, let's understand what it's all about.
About Super Fowlst 2 App
The demons are meaner, the bosses are bigger and there’s still only one chicken that can stop them!
Fowlst returns in a new adventure that’s all about squashing bad guys, dodging danger and striking it rich. There’s a ton of new power ups, cool new abilities, and an army of new enemies to unleash them on!
- The sequel to Super Fowlst (2018) and also Fowlst (2017)
- Bigger, more interesting levels.
- Unlimited stages that are different every time you play.
- Simple controls: touch the left side of the screen to hop left, right side to hop right, swipe up to use the item you are holding.
- Controller support
- Spiky demons, spinning demons, flatulent demons, big ol’ snakes and a whole lot more.
- There are mechs! You can pilot giant robots!
- Powerful new body slam ability lets you wreak havoc on anything underneath you!
- Upgrade your inventory to carry more power ups!
- Portals! Cannons! Buzz saws! Spiky things! Fire!
- Five new bosses, with more to come!
- A different bonus treasure to hunt down every day for a ton of extra coins.
- A crazy cast of unlockable characters.
- Bigger explosions!
- It’s pretty good, I like it
Need help? Use our Super Fowlst 2 Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.21
Fixed a bug that was causing the game to not launch on iOS 15
Get Super Fowlst 2 App for iOS/Android - Download Now
Quickly download the Super Fowlst 2 app for iPhone/iPad and Android by clicking the download buttons or scanning the QR code below.
App Rating & Ranking
What Client’s Say
Review: love the game more than i love living
i play it so often every single day. but ive bought every upgrade and every character. i wish i could...
Review: Great except bugs
I love this game its addicting but it keeps resetting for no reason and making me start all over:(
Review: OG Fowlst Is Still Better
This game is a big step up from the first Super Fowlst and fixes some of the problems that I,...
Review: Awesome game
I love the series and can’t wait for more Fowlst games
Review: Addictive game!
This game is so fun! I love the music too!