Chess Ace - Ever played chess with cards?
Developed by MYTHICOWL SP Z O O
Chess Ace App is a card game application developed by MYTHICOWL SP Z O O. The updated version 1.0.0, released in December 2019, can be downloaded on Android and iOS devices running on iOS 11.0 or later, such as iPhone 14 Pro Max, 12 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 7, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini. Before downloading the Chess Ace app, let's understand what it's all about.
About Chess Ace App
Chess Ace is a unique puzzle game, bridging the gap between two classic games - chess & cards. Plan your moves and deal the cards to beat all clubs on a 5x5 chessboard!
MORE THAN 200 ENGAGING LEVELS
• Test your chess skills on a set of challenging, yet solvable puzzles
• Each level designed to expand your experience
• Difficulty curve that will put your chess skills to the test
MIND SPORT LIKE NO OTHER!
• Relax your mind with a fresh approach to the most popular board game in the world
• Exercise your brain & solve riddles like a Chess Grandmaster!
• Easy to learn, hard to master!
• Accessible to people with color blindness (high contrast skins)
• Rival with players from all around the world
• Increase your online rating to unlock new features
• Climb up the global leaderboards
• Try different skins to personalize your experience
• Feast your eyes with elegant chessboard presentation
• Focus on the challenge with minimalistic, non-distracting design
• Test your knowledge of how pawns & figures move
• Cast cards with figures to solve levels
• Plan your moves carefully! Not every move seems obvious at the beginning!
Do you have what it takes to become the ultimate Chess Ace?
Need help? Use our Chess Ace Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.0.0
Improved tutorial. High resolution vector pieces. Polished skins.
Get Chess Ace App for iOS/Android - Download Now
Quickly download the Chess Ace app for iPhone/iPad and Android by clicking the download buttons or scanning the QR code below.
App Rating & Ranking
What Client’s Say
Review: Fine but slow
The animation of pieces is extremely slow. Make an option for turning it off