In Sequence: The Board Game App is a free-to-play and game application developed by Nikolai Dirks. The updated version 2.0.8, released in August 2018, can be downloaded on Android and iOS devices running on iOS 11.0 or later, such as iPhone 14 Pro Max, 12 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 7, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini. Before downloading the In Sequence The Board Game app, let's understand what it's all about.
About In Sequence: The Board Game App
► Multiple multiplayer playing options
► Fast (60 seconds) & Slow (24h) game modes
► Play VS friends, or with other Line 'Em Up players
Line 'Em Up gives you a fun and challenging board game right in your pocket.
Line 'Em Up is a two-player board game that lets you challenge friends and other players worldwide in a fun and friendly board game for all ages.
It is time to finally challenge your friends, family and random opponents in a game of Line 'Em Up.
■ GAME FEATURES:
- Multiplayer gameplay
- Play with friends or random opponents
- Complete challenges
- Chat with your opponents
- Online indicator show if your opponent is still online
- Fast game mode and slow game mode
- Earn coins to unlock avatars
2 GAME MODES
● 24Hour game mode: This game mode gives you 24 hours to respond whenever it is your turn. This game mode gives you the freedom of playing whenever you have a few minutes to relax and enjoy some Line 'Em Up
● 60Second game mode: This game mode gives you 60 seconds to respond whenever it is your turn. This keeps the game going at a steady pace and adds the challenge of beating the clock or losing the game.
■ THE RULES
- The rules of Line 'Em Up are simple, the first player who creates two rows of five chips wins the game.
- At the beginning of the game each player is dealt seven (7) playing cards. These cards will represent your options of placing chips on the board. The starting player selects the card they wish to play and then selects one of the locations on the board that matches the selected card. A new card is automatically drawn from the deck, and it is now player 2’s turn. The players now take turns placing chips and creating rows.
- When a row of five chips has been created, the row is locked for the rest of the game.
- There are a few ways to make it easier for you to get a row, or to stop your opponent from getting one. As you may have noticed Jacks are not depicted on the board.
- The blue Jacks are wild cards. Selecting a blue jack gives you the ability to place a chip on any of the free spots on the board. These are often used to either block your opponent from getting a row or to finish a row of your own.
- The red Jacks are a bit different. Selecting a red jack gives you the ability to remove one of your opponent’s chips (unless it is part of a locked row). This is often used if your opponent has previously blocked your row, or if your opponent is close to getting a row.
- A faster way of getting a row of five chips, is to use one of the corner chips. These chips count as one of your own, meaning you would only need to place four chips out from a corner to get a row. Another option is to utilize one of the locked chips from a previous row, to create a new one.
Now it’s time to show great strategy skills and outsmart your opponent in this card board game.
► Download and play Line 'Em Up for free
If you have any queries or feature suggestions regarding this multiplayer board game, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Till then enjoy this family multiplayer board game.
Enjoying the game, please leave a rating.
Need help? Use our In Sequence: The Board Game Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 2.0.8
Fixed a bug, making players unable to add friends
Get In Sequence: The Board Game App for iOS/Android - Download Now
Quickly download the In Sequence: The Board Game app for iPhone/iPad and Android by clicking the download buttons or scanning the QR code below.