TRIZ - Sacred Geometry Puzzles - calm relax meditation zen game
Developed by Uladzimir Bakunovich
TRIZ - Sacred Geometry Puzzles App is a strategy game application developed by Uladzimir Bakunovich. The updated version 1.5, released in October 2019, can be downloaded on Android and iOS devices running on iOS 11.0 or later, such as iPhone 14 Pro Max, 12 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 7, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini. Before downloading the TRIZ Sacred Geometry Puzzles app, let's understand what it's all about.
About TRIZ - Sacred Geometry Puzzles App
Disentangle the color web of mysterious geometric interweaving and discover fascinating hypnotic shapes. Distract from reality in the world of pure abstract forms and bright subtly changing colors. Give in to the meditative atmosphere and go with the flow of serene tranquility. Modern abstract art comes to life and turns into puzzles!
How to play:
Rotate the circles - the triangles will change shape and color, creating different shapes
Collect the figure in-accuracy similar to the sample. Be attentive not only with the shape but also with the color
It helps you:
• Hint lines that connect a vertex with a point at which it should be
• Green circles mean that the vertex is already in place.
• A small sample of the figure in the solved state (in the upper left corner of the screen)
What is in the game:
• a unique game mechanics that you will not find anywhere else except the game TRIZ
• 100 impressive hand-made puzzles, each with its own solution logic
• turn the figures like in origami
• mix colors like in a kaleidoscope
• unravel the cobwebs of logic as in the game "Cat's Cradle" or "Rope" as they say
• improve your logical thinking
• disassemble and assemble each puzzle in different ways
• too easy? Try to turn off hints-lines!
• or try to go through all the puzzles again, but without hints-lines
• enjoy bright palettes of subtly color transitions
• play with friends and family
• there is a set of stickers to decorate your messages
• atmospheric music was written specifically for this game. Headphones are recommended!
• the meditative style in everything - gameplay, controls, music, colors
• a wide number of different achievements (for those who like it)
What is not in the game:
• no annoying pop-up ads
• no in-app purchases
• no time limit
Are you still waiting for something? Rather grab the game!
By the way:
• you will become an expert of color and logic at the same time
• you will simultaneously develop both hemispheres of your brain
• and you will certainly find peace of mind
Discover more about our games:
Be sure to rate and write to the review that you like it or not in our game what to add to the game and what to remove from it. Share your ideas about improving the game
We Really Appreciate Your Opinion!
Need help? Use our TRIZ - Sacred Geometry Puzzles Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.5
There are twice as many puzzles - now there are 100 of them.
In addition, for each there are 3 levels of difficulty (this is actually 300 puzzles)
Reworked the difficulty curve:
Now each puzzle is completed in just 5 moves (regardless of the difficulty level)
Everyone can choose an acceptable level of difficulty of the game.
Added a bunch of new features:
- added function to Rewind Moves forward and backward
- return to the initially Disassembled state
- automatically Assemble Puzzle function (activated only if the puzzle has already been assembled)
- Relax function (The puzzle rotates endlessly) - you can meditate, do yoga or do color therapy
- Dark Mode - the colors of the dark mode are selected automatically depending on the selected mode of the device
- now by clicking on the Preview you can see the assembled puzzle
- new background colors for each puzzle (colors have become even more colorful)
- new effects and UI for the solved puzzle
- and many other improvements
Get TRIZ - Sacred Geometry Puzzles App for iOS/Android - Download Now
Quickly download the TRIZ - Sacred Geometry Puzzles app for iPhone/iPad and Android by clicking the download buttons or scanning the QR code below.
App Rating & Ranking
What Client’s Say
Beautiful geometric images. The music and colors respond to the unfolding of each puzzle, calming the mind and body. Even...
Review: Nice nice nice
A important thing is three times to speak .
By Yu Vll