Health & Fitness
Mental Health & Habit Journal
Moodistory is a low-effort mood tracker & habit tracker with a unique and beautiful design that highly respects your privacy. Create journal entries in less than 5 seconds, without writing a single word. Use the integrated mood calendar (or year in pixels view) to easily find mood patterns. Become aware of your mood highs and lows and analyze the cause of mood swings. Discover triggers for a positive mood and establish awareness about your mental health now!
• Intuitive, engaging & quick entry creation (in less than 5 seconds)
• 180+ events/activities in 10 categories to describe what you've been up to
• Fully customizable events/activities
• Add photos, notes & (automatically or manually) your location
• Customizable mood scale: Use any scale from a 2-point scale up to an 11-point scale
• Mood calendar: quickly switch between yearly, monthly and daily calendar views
• Year in Pixels view
• Powerful analysis engine: Find out what triggers a positive or negative mood, identify mood swings and much more
• (Random) reminders that fit your daily routine
• Themes: Choose from a collection of carefully composed color palettes or create your own theme and select every single color yourself
• Set up Face ID/Touch ID/Passcode to keep your mood data safe from others
• Import mood data: Reuse any existing mood data from other apps, Excel or Google Sheets
• PDF-Export: Create a beautiful PDF in seconds for printing, sharing, archiving, etc.
• CSV-Export: Export your mood data for use in external programs & apps
• Easy data backup: Keep your diary safe from data loss using (auto) backup via iCloud OR use the manual (local) backup
• 5 sophisticated widgets
• No registration – jump right into the app without any cumbersome signup procedure
• Highest data privacy standard: All data stays on your device
• Including Moodistory's Apple Watch app: Create entries and check your mood trend from your wrist
YOUR MOOD TRACKER & HABIT TRACKER
Life is about ups and downs and can sometimes leave you confused. If you want to understand your emotions and moods, awareness for yourself is key. Moodistory is here to support you in doing that! It is a mood & habit tracker for self-improvement to foster your mental health, happiness and well-being. It is also a supporting tool for coping with mood swings, bipolar disorders, anxiety and depression. Your mental well-being, your mental health, is Moodistory’s mission. Selfcare and empowerment are the cornerstones.
A mood tracker holds very sensitive data - that's why we made sure that your data is always safe!
Moodistory saves your data ONLY on your iPhone locally, so only you can access it. Only if you enable backup via iCloud, only then is your data saved in YOUR iCloud. We do not store any of your mood data on any server, and we do not share any of your mood data with any other app or website. No one but you has access to the data of your mood tracker!
Only things that are measured can be improved! Therefore, the first step in self-improvement is raising awareness and to understand. Knowledge is power, selfcare is key! Moodistory helps you in understanding problems, fears and concerns. It supports you in increasing your problem-solving skills by discovering behavioral patterns (by e.g. analyzing your Year in Pixels chart) and triggers. Because Moodistory establishes facts about the history of your mood, you'll feel more in control!
IT'S ABOUT YOU
Moodistory was created with you in mind. We think that selfcare and keeping a mood diary are supposed to be fun, rewarding and easy to do.
We are adding new features with nearly every single update. But only with your help are we able to move into the right direction. We are fully committed to improving Moodistory with your feedback!
If you have any questions or feedback about our mood tracker, contact us at https://moodistory.com/contact/
Moodistory Mood Tracker, Diary is a app developed by Christoph Matzka and released for iOS and Android in August 2018. You can download the app on iOS 13.0 and later on the following devices: iPhone 13 Pro Max, 12 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 7, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini.
What's new in version 2.5.2
In this update, we've focused on the little things: We've completely redesigned the "Customize App" page within "Menu & Settings", so it's much easier to find the setting you're looking for. There, you will now find a new setting for the "Photo Size" on the "Home Screen". With this setting, you can now choose whether you would like to see the image as a cropped preview or uncropped. Additionally, we've taken care of minor glitches and corrected the reminders, which will now pop up as expected. Last but not least, we'd like to say "Thank You" for all the precious feedbacks we've received! This is what drives Moodistory and its new features. We read, respond and assess every single feedback. So if there's something on your mind, please do not hesitate and send a mail to email@example.com Thanks for reading and wishing you all the best!
Download Moodistory Mood Tracker, Diary App for iOS/Android Now
You can quickly download Moodistory Mood Tracker, Diary iPhone/iPad and Android app by clicking the download buttons or scanning the QR code below.
App Rating & Ranking
Moodistory Mood Tracker, Diary Add-Ons
The app is $4.99, and offers no in-app purchases.