Developed by Red Koda Software Limited
Classic Vegas 21 Card Game
Card Counting - KK Blackjack is a free-to-play entertainment card game app, developed by Red Koda Software Limited, available on iOS and Android since its release in September 2019. The updated version 1.22 is now available to download, compatible with iOS 10.0+ and Android 10+. Before downloading this app, let's quickly review what Card Counting KK Blackjack has to offer.
About Card Counting
Play an exciting, addictive classic casino game, and win BIG! Learn the strategy on how to count cards, how much to bet, when to double down or surrender.
KK Blackjack is all about improving your card playing skill. That’s right, unlike other similar blackjack 21 games, our aim is to help you improve you skill and basic strategy instead of just playing. You’ll soon beat your opponents and even the House! Whether you are a beginner, casual, or serious cardplayer, you will surely enjoy KK Blackjack.
Blackjack 21 is one of the most popular classic card games at casino all over the world. Many people to win the game you need lots of luck. While luck is certainly a big factor, strategy and card counting skills are also important.
KK Blackjack uses Hi-Lo black jack card counting system. It means that you can actually understand how this game works and how you can count cards. In time, you can do it faster and faster. It’s just like a reflex math, you’ll be able to count and make decision quickly. It’s surely will help you if you want to play real game with real bet at a casino. So, if you want to be a better cardplayer you should start today.
You should learn basic strategy, card counting, running count, true count and bet calculation. Just follow our step-by-step training so you could learn and sharpening your skills easily.
**Earn Bronze, Silver or Gold Medals for winning!
**Motivation is important. Aside from winning big, you will give you medals to motivate you to keep playing & learning.
One day you’ll be able to beat the House and it will be very satisfying and makes you feel very accomplished!
FEATURES OF CARD COUNTING - KK BLACKJACK:
- Enjoy our fun and challenging game with awesome game design & interface.
- Learn basic strategy to beat other players and the House in this card game.
- Using Hi-Lo counting system
- Sharpen your skills at our blackjack table through our step by step training.
- Realistic gameplay and game environment.
- Earn medals for winning a level.
- Play more to practice more!
=== What you can learn on KK Blackjack: ===
- Learn the very basic card playing strategy. Basic strategy is a result of probability and computer simulation. It gives you the best move (Hit, Stand, Double, Split or Surrender) to increase your chances of winning when you play card games.
- Our card counting is based on Hi-Lo counting system. Learn how to keep track of the running count and true count.
- Bet calculation. Know when to surrender and how much to bet!
You might not be able to win against other more experienced players or even the House. You need to keep playing and practicing. Practice will also give you confidence when you play in real life. You’re used to count and you can do it quickly and accurately. Furthermore, you can do it anytime! No need to go to a casino. Just open our game anytime, anywhere you are!
Please refer to the following link to understand the philosophy behind.
Love KK Blackjack? Show your support by leaving a rating and review on our Appstore page now!
What's new in version 1.22
- Update UIs
Need help? Use our Card Counting Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
Download the Card Counting App
Card Counting has an IPA/APK download size of 111 MB on its latest version. Card Counting is FREE to download. Ready to install? Ensure you have at least 133 MB of storage space available, then tap the button or scan the QR code below to start the download process!
Ranking history in United States
- iPhone 15, 15 Plus, 15 Pro, 15 Pro Max
- iPhone 14, 14 Plus, 14 Pro, 14 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 Pro
- Old devices: iPhone X/SE/8/7/6
- iPad Pro
- iPad Mini
What Client’s Say
Review: Good so far
It’s good so far should explain the game though
By Miss Fuchs
Review: Pretty good, with a big problem.
Overall, I’m very impressed! However, this app doesn’t show, or count, the dealer’s hole card if the...