Jumpgrid App is a game application developed by Ian MacLarty. The updated version 1.2.9, released in May 2019, can be downloaded on Android and iOS devices running on iOS 11.0 or later, such as iPhone 14 Pro Max, 12 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 7, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini. Before downloading the Jumpgrid app, let's understand what it's all about.
About Jumpgrid App
Deftly teleport your way through a deadly cosmic obstacle course in this white-knuckle arcade dodge-em-up!
Success requires only a few seconds of precision finger ballet, but touch any of the pulsing hazards and the level instantly resets, ready for you to try again, and again, and again... This is a game about honing your muscle memory until you learn to dance with your fingers!
- Skin-of-your-teeth gameplay with easy to learn controls
- 100 unique and challenging levels, plus infinite and speedrun modes
- An original pulse-pounding electronica soundtrack
- Options to adjust game speed and reduce flashing
- iCloud sync: keep your progress when switching devices
* Winner, Excellence in Design - Freeplay awards
* Honorable mention, Excellence in Design - Independent Games Festival
* Finalist - Play by Play awards
* App of the Week - Stuff.tv
"Mobile’s best twitch arcade game" - Craig Grannell, Stuff.tv
"A wonderful arcade mash-up that'll make your fingers dance" - Harry Slater, Pocket Gamer
"The feeling of playing Jumpgrid is one of those things you won’t really understand until you’ve felt it." - AppUnwrapper
"Jumpgrid is soooo goooood" - Zach Gage
Need help? Use our Jumpgrid Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.2.9
Update for new iPad mini screen size.
Get Jumpgrid App for iOS/Android - Download Now
Quickly download the Jumpgrid app for iPhone/iPad and Android by clicking the download buttons or scanning the QR code below.