Endless tilt controlled arcade
Duke Dexter and his evil minions are back to take over Velo City. They have all new tricks and traps to cook Pigeon's tenders—it's more than a bird can handle.Luckily, our hero's got a squad. Shoot, dodge and boost with Cunningham—the hotshot hamster, Presto—our literal fish out of water, and the rest of Pigeon's friends.
It's too late to be afraid, it's time to STRIKE!
- Endless, buttery-smooth arcade action.
- The fastest shooter ever deployed on a mobile device.
- Unlock all new secret characters with special abilities.
- Local multiplayer--Squad up IRL!
- Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
The jet-fueled sequel to Pigeon Wings—on the Best Games of the Year lists of TouchArcade, Macworld, CNET, Nerdly, and TechRadar.
Huge thanks to the fans of the original:
- "Move over Dark Souls, there's a new hard game in town." - HoldenOtter
- "Awesome graphics and story. Changed my mind on tilt control!" - Hots56
- "Excellent, must own iOS game!" - AnotherkellydwN
- "The only bad thing is how cocky pigeon can be." - brianmick
Need help? Use our Pigeon Wings Strike Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
Pigeon Wings Strike is a free-to-play racing game developed by Ignacio Schiefelbein and released in April 2019. You can download the app on iOS 10.0 and later on the following devices: iPhone 13 Pro Max, 12 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 7, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini.
What's new in version 1.06
Fixed iPhone 12 layout
Download Pigeon Wings Strike App for iOS/Android Now
You can quickly download Pigeon Wings Strike iPhone/iPad and Android app by clicking the download buttons or scanning the QR code below.
App Rating & Ranking
Pigeon Wings Strike Add-Ons
The app is free, but you can buy extra add-ons via in-app purchases.