Rules: (1) Move aces from the waste and the tableau to the foundation to start piles for each suit.
(2) If no aces are showing, start by moving only the face up cards.
(3) In order to place a card on a fanned tableau pile, its value must be one lower than the card it is placed upon, and the two cards cannot share suit color.
(4) Facedown cards in tableau piles are turned face up upon reaching the top of a pile, at which point they can be moved.
(5) Tap the stock to move 1 or 3 card(s) to the waste. After all of the cards in the stock have been turned over, tap the stock to flip the pile again. Flip are unlimited.
(6) Tap a card in the waste or tableau to automatically move it to a better location. If no legal move exists ,nothing will happen.
(7) A card may be placed on only the foundation pile of its suit and must observe low-to-high sequence.
(8) Collect all 52 cards to win.
Need help? Use our Best Solitaire Puzzle Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
Best Solitaire Puzzle is a free-to-play game developed by XiuLun Liu and released in February 2019. You can download the app on iOS 11.1 and later on the following devices: iPhone 12 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 7, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini.
What's new in version 1.3
1. Fixed game bugs
Download Best Solitaire Puzzle App for iOS/Android Now
You can quickly download Best Solitaire Puzzle iPhone/iPad and Android app by clicking the download buttons or scanning the QR code below.
App Rating & Ranking
Best Solitaire Puzzle Add-Ons
The app is free, and offers no in-app purchases.