Puzzle Ten Blocks App icon

Puzzle Ten Blocks

Developed by Eugeniu Curcudel

Price: Free
Get Price Alerts
  • App Category
    Games
  • Version
    1.3
  • App Size
    100 Mb
  • Released
    November 2018
Download

for smart ones

Only 5% players can score 500!!!Are you the average one from the other 95%?

Make sums of 10 and show your math skills.

Need help? Use our Puzzle Ten Blocks Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.

Puzzle Ten Blocks is a free-to-play puzzle game developed by Eugeniu Curcudel and released in November 2018. You can download the app on iOS 8.0 and later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 7, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini.

What's new in version 1.3

Bug fixes

Download Puzzle Ten Blocks App for iOS/Android Now

You can quickly download Puzzle Ten Blocks iPhone/iPad and Android app by clicking the download buttons or scanning the QR code below.

App Rating & Ranking

Rankings History
  • Puzzle Ten Blocks has an average rating of 4.4.

App Updates

  • Release v1.3 Sep 18, 2019
  • Release v1.2 Dec 4, 2018
  • Release v1.1 Nov 11, 2018
Check for Price Changes
Puzzle Ten Blocks QR-code Download

Scan for app download.

Get price alerts.

Download from App Store

Screenshots for iPhone/iPad


What Client’s Say

Puzzle Ten Blocks Add-Ons

The app is free, but you can buy extra add-ons via in-app purchases.

Remove Ads

$2.99