Smart Mirror - Mirror and Share Screen to TV
Developed by SensusTech LLC
Smart Mirror - Samsung TV Cast is an utilities app developed by SensusTech LLC and released for iOS and Android in November 2018. The updated version 1.3.2, released in November 2018, can be downloaded on Android and iOS devices running on iOS 11.0 or later, such as iPhone 11 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 7, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini. Before downloading the Smart Mirror Samsung TV Cast app, let's understand what it's all about.
About Smart Mirror App
This application allows to mirror the screen of your iPhone or iPad to any Samsung Smart TV. No wires and no additional hardware needed! You can mirror any app or content on your iPhone or iPad to your Samsung TV.
HOW TO USE:
1. First of all, make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to the same local network as your Samsung TV. Don't use multiple VLANs or subnets.
2. Open "Settings" on your iPhone/iPad, then tap "Control Center".
3. For iPhone: please turn on "Access Within Apps", then tap "Customize Controls". For iPad: please tap "Customize Controls".
4. Scroll down and look for "Screen Recording" from the "MORE CONTROLS" list. Then tap the green '+' button to add the "Screen Recording" control to the "INCLUDE" list.
5. On iPhone X / XS / XR, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen to open "Control Center". On iPhone/iPad, swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen to open "Control Center", then Long Press / Force Press / 3D Touch the "Screen Recording" control (NOT "Screen Mirroring") to open the app list.
6. Scroll up/down and find "Smart Mirror" in the list, then select it and tap "Start Broadcast".
• Mirror your iPhone/iPad screen to your Samsung TVs or devices.
• Supports Samsung TVs, Samsung Blu-ray players, and various Samsung devices (manufactured in 2012 and later).
• Supports both portrait and landscape orientations for screen mirroring.
• Consumes fewer resources, so your iPhone/iPad won't run slowly during screen mirroring.
• You will experience a latency (usually between 1 and 5 seconds) on your TV screen during mirroring; it is impossible to achieve zero-second latency which makes it unsuitable for gaming. However, it is very suitable for watching movies, giving presentations, watching photos, and much more!
• DRM-protected content can't be mirrored, e.g., Netflix video.
• Video stream only, no sound.
What's new in version 1.3.2
Dear Customers! We are constantly working on the app improvements and promise to bring your sound support soon!
- Fixed bug with landscape orientation on iPad
- Fixed some crashes
Get Smart Mirror App for iOS/Android - Download Now
Quickly download the Smart Mirror app for iPhone/iPad and Android by clicking the download buttons or scanning the QR code below.