Rise of Civilizations
Developed by Lilith Games
Strategy Lives Here
Rise of Civilizations is a free-to-play role playing strategy game app, developed by Lilith Games, available on iOS and Android since its release in September 2018. The updated version 188.8.131.52 is now available to download, compatible with iOS 11.0+ and Android 10+. Before downloading this app, let's quickly review what Rise of Civilizations has to offer.
About Rise of Civilizations
Conquer with Greece, Rise to Greatness
▶Introducing a New Civilization to Rise of Kingdoms: Greece! ◀
Greece has entered the Rise of Kingdoms arena. The bedrock of western civilization and home to legendary philosophers, warriors, and poets, the might of the Hellenistic world is now yours to wield:
THE GREEKS—Brave, thoughtful, artistic, and innovative, the Ancient Greeks are known for their breathtaking architectural marvels such as the Parthenon, as well as their pioneering role in politics, arts, philosophy, and warfare. How will you leverage the wealth of resources and intellectual prowess at your disposal?
Will you steer Greece like the Golden Age of Pericles, fostering democracy and constructing architectural masterpieces? Or showcase your military strength like Alexander the Great? Will you succumb to the forces of Rome, or extend the brilliant legacy of Hellenic civilization into perpetuity?
It's time for you to show your true power.
14 Unique Civilizations
Choose one of 14 historical civilizations and guide your empire from a lone clan into a great, unstoppable force! Each civilization has its own architecture, unique units, and special advantages — how you utilize them is up to you!
Put your governing skills to the test with the Greece civilization; fight together with Pyrrhus, Pericles, Alexander the Great, and other great commanders to conquer the Aegean.
Battles happen in real time on the map. Anyone can join or leave a battle at any time, allowing true RTS gameplay. See an ally being attacked right in your backyard? Send some troops to help your buddy out, or launch a surprise counterattack on the attacker’s city.
Seamless World Map
All in-game action takes place on a single, enormous map inhabited by players and NPCs. No isolated bases or separate battle screens. Never before seen on mobile “infinite zoom” allows you to transition freely between the world view and individual cities or barbarian outposts. Map features include natural obstructions such as rivers and mountain ranges and strategic passes that must be captured to gain entrance to neighboring regions.
Exploration & Investigation
Your world is covered in thick fog. Dispatch scouts to explore this mysterious land and uncover the hidden treasure within.
Investigate lost temples, barbarian fortresses, mysterious caves, and tribal villages, gather intelligence on your enemies, and prepare yourself for the ultimate battle!
Unrestricted Troop Movements
New orders can be issued to troops at any time, offering limitless strategic possibilities. Launch an attack on an enemy city, then circle back and meet up with your alliance army to capture a pass.
Dispatch troops to collect lumber from a nearby forest and have them pick off a few barbarian clans along the way. Forces can also be split up between multiple commanders so that you can engage in multiple actions simultaneously.
Full alliance features allow players to help one another: live chat with built-in translation, officer roles, map indicators to coordinate strategies, and more! Alliances can expand their territory to gain resources, capture mountain passes and barbarian outposts to strengthen their position, and work together to unlock group achievements.
Conquer the Kingdom
Fight alongside your alliance to take control of this vast kingdom. Clash with other players and use superior tactics to emerge victorious in a MMO strategy battle royale. Rise to the top and you and your civilization will be written down in your kingdom’s history!
Call upon dozens of historical figures who will serve as your trustworthy commanders, from Julius Caesar and Sun Tzu to Joan of Arc and Kusunoki Masashige. Level up your commanders by defeating barbarians and sending them into battles, then upgrade their abilities using an RPG style talent tree and skill system.
What's new in version 184.108.40.206
1. Thanksgiving Event Series
The fields have been harvested and the feast tables have started to fill up. Thanksgiving has arrived once more! Join us as we celebrate the holidays with a series of events:
1) Thanksgiving Feast: Prepare a hearty Thanksgiving meal and level up your feast!
2) A Cordial Invitation: Take part in a Thanksgiving feast with your alliance! Level up your Thanksgiving Feast to earn extra rewards.
3) Esmeralda's Prayer: We never know when the wheel of life will stop turning. Maybe your luck can change?
4) Esmeralda's Collection: Try your luck to win some of Esmeralda's riches.
5) War of the Ruins: Contend for an age-old battlefield in search of missing treasure.
2. New Season of Conquest Story "Tides of War" Pioneer Event Coming Soon
New features in this story:
1) Tides: In Tides of War, the Lost Kingdom will cycle through phases known as "Tides". Each Tide will last for 4 days and have its own unique mechanics.
2) Tide Effects: Each Tide has its own mechanics, which will affect all governors in the Lost Kingdom. Plan your strategy ahead of time to get the most out of each Tide.
3) Personal Directives: During each Tide, you can choose one of 4 Personal Directives to issue, which will provide you with a unique buff for the rest of the Tide.
4) Alliance Directives: Your alliance leader and officers will also be able to issue Alliance Directives, with 2-3 unique Directives per Tide. Alliance Directives will affect all members of your alliance and help shape your strategic direction.
5) Alliance Merit Shop: During this story, killing or severely wounding other governors' units will earn you Merits. Merits can be used in the Alliance Merit Shop to redeem alliance supplies. Alliance supplies can be restocked by gathering resources and defeating Barbarian Patrols during certain Tides.
3. Commander Skill Description Rework
In this version, we've rewritten and optimized the descriptions for virtually every commander skill. Note that we have NOT changed the actual effects of any of these skills. Below are some specific changes we made:
1) The term "normal attack damage" has been replaced with "normal damage" and the term "normal attack" has been replaced by "basic attack".
- The previous term "normal attack damage" has always included damage dealt by BOTH normal attacks and counterattacks, and we felt that this term did not clearly express this idea.
2) For all commander skills, we have worked to eliminate ambiguities, more clearly define targets/scopes, improve readability, and unify/optimize terminology. This includes things like clarifying skill conditions/triggers, more clearly stating cooldown times/durations, breaking skills into more readable chunks, etc.
3) As previously stated, these changes are purely textual and have no effect on the actual effects of these skills.
4. "Siege of Orléans" Season of Conquest Story Optimization
1) Added text to the auxiliary skills interface to more clearly show when in the Lost Kingdoms Chronicles each commander is unlocked.
2) Certain skills that had no effect when equipped as auxiliary skills can no longer be equipped as auxiliary skills.
3) Increased the Writ cap to 10000.
4) Optimized Motte performance and made them more recognizable on the map.
5) Added Pyrrhus and Pericles to the list of auxiliary commanders.
Items 1-4 will apply to all Lost Kingdoms in the Siege of Orléans story immediately after the update. Item 5 will only apply to Lost Kingdoms that begin after the update.
5. PC Version Improvements
1) Added shortcut keys to Scenario Battles, mainly used for the Ceroli event series, Ian's Ballads, and Champions of Olympia.
2) Optimized text input.
3) Optimized the performance of certain videos and interfaces.
4) Fixed an issue where logging in via Google was sometimes blocked.
Need help? Use our Rise of Civilizations Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
Download the Rise of Civilizations App
Rise of Civilizations has an IPA/APK download size of 1 Gb on its latest version. Rise of Civilizations is FREE to download. Ready to install? Ensure you have at least 2 Gb of storage space available, then tap the button or scan the QR code below to start the download process!
Ranking history in United States
- iPhone 15, 15 Plus, 15 Pro, 15 Pro Max
- iPhone 14, 14 Plus, 14 Pro, 14 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 Pro
- Old devices: iPhone X/SE/8/7/6
- iPad Pro
- iPad Mini
What Client’s Say
Make an item that upgrades your city hall by 3 and make it so you can get it from level 5 or...
Review: Add this please
So when I got this game I thought the looks of battle would be good. Until I got the game,...
Review: I love this game
I love how they actually put in historical figures that I have heard of mostly from Oversimplified on YT thanks...
Review: Good game (new civilization idea)
I love this game, no ads but I think you should add Carthage (this probably won’t get read)
By Gus Blick
Review: Update display settings
Everyting is good the the only issue that i have is the max size that is unchange able add all...