Developed by Sean Kearney
A B-Movie Puzzle Game!
Zero/Sum is a free-to-play puzzle game app, developed by Sean Kearney, available on iOS and Android since its release in May 2018. The updated version 2.0.6 is now available to download, compatible with iOS 8.0+ and Android 10+. Before downloading this app, let's quickly review what Zero/Sum has to offer.
On the eve of discovering a mathematical cure for cancer, your mentor, Professor Claire Liddy, is murdered.
Fortunately, before she died, the Professor was able to erase many of the plus and minus signs with her bloody hands, saving the cure from falling into the hands of her killers.
Now it is up to you to fill back in the missing parts of the equation and resolve your professor's cure. It's up to you to cure cancer -- AGAIN!
(It's a comedy).
- A completely UNIQUE and ORIGINAL puzzle game!
- Puzzle gameplay that will make you feel and look SMART!
- A thrilling, 80s ACTION MOVIE-inspired storyline!
- Full motion video GREEN SCREEN cinematics! With REAL human ACTORS!
- NO mention of CANDY or CUPCAKES or sweets of any kind in the story at all!
- A variety of different puzzle types and mechanics to keep things FRESH (melting puzzles, number puzzles, and so much more)!
- A Daily Challenge Mode featuring 10 NEW puzzles EVERY DAY!
- Time Trial mode - try to beat your best time on RANDOM PUZZLES!
- Completely INDEPENDENTLY developed and published! (Support your local punk band)!
I ignored my newborn child to make this game, please ignore yours to play it!*
*Note: I worked on the game every night after my son fell asleep, there is nothing more important to me than being a father. That being said, this game is a CLOSE second. Like neck and neck, really.
What's new in version 2.0.6
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
I listened to your comments and requests, and updated the build with your suggestions!
- The game now (automatically!) saves your progress with every puzzle!
- You can reset a puzzle at anytime by pausing the game!
- You can also skip the cutscenes (though I do hope you'll watch them at least once)!
- I infused the game with even more love and happiness! (By that I mean I fixed some bugs)!
Need help? Use our Zero/Sum Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
Download the Zero/Sum App
Zero/Sum has an IPA/APK download size of 973 MB on its latest version. Zero/Sum is FREE to download. Ready to install? Ensure you have at least 1 Gb of storage space available, then tap the button or scan the QR code below to start the download process!
Ranking history in United States
- iPhone 15, 15 Plus, 15 Pro, 15 Pro Max
- iPhone 14, 14 Plus, 14 Pro, 14 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 Pro
- Old devices: iPhone X/SE/8/7/6
- iPad Pro
- iPad Mini
What Client’s Say
Review: This game needs to be part of the Middle School Ma
Yes this is a game you should let your kids play!!!
Review: Fun but I missed the part about timed puzzles
Personally I hate timed things. I just want to work through it and get 3 stars. I thought that was this...
I've been looking for a math type puzzle game recently and just came across this one. So glad I did....
Review: Love it!
Just started, and I already enjoy it. Good stuff.