Developed by Stefo Mai Morojna
Build and fly your own rocket!
Spaceflight Simulator is a free-to-play simulation education game app, developed by Stefo Mai Morojna, available on iOS and Android since its release in November 2017. The updated version 18.104.22.168 is now available to download, compatible with iOS 12.0+ and Android 10+. Before downloading this app, let's quickly review what Spaceflight Simulator has to offer.
About Spaceflight Simulator
This game is about space explorations, its about building your own rocket, and going out to explore and see whats out there, all while following real life physics.
• Realistically scaled universe, with planets up to hundreds of kilometers in size and millions of kilometers of space between them.
• Realistic orbital mechanics
• Open universe, if you see something in the distance, you can go there, no limits, no invisible walls.
What's new in version 22.214.171.124
- Challenges in space center menu
- Hard difficulty option (2x upscaled planets and distances)
- Small captured asteroid in near Earth orbit
- Rocks to the surface of planets
- Button icons
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Need help? Use our Spaceflight Simulator Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
Download the Spaceflight Simulator App
Spaceflight Simulator has an IPA/APK download size of 92 MB on its latest version. Spaceflight Simulator is FREE to download. Ready to install? Ensure you have at least 110 MB of storage space available, then tap the button or scan the QR code below to start the download process!
Ranking history in United States
- iPhone 15, 15 Plus, 15 Pro, 15 Pro Max
- iPhone 14, 14 Plus, 14 Pro, 14 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 Pro
- Old devices: iPhone X/SE/8/7/6
- iPad Pro
- iPad Mini
What Client’s Say
Review: One small bug
Don’t get me wrong, this is an amazing game, BUT it has one small bug, sometimes when I time...
Review: It’s amazing
I really like it much because I like expansion packs but please add the astronaut back
By Dariel Grimaldo
Review: This is the best game ever I really wanted if they
Keep play to the good work, and please update the game
Review: Good model
Fun to build and then figure out the flight dynamics. Unfortunately, the tutorials don’t seem to work.
The moon grand tour, 3 landing, and safe return to earth.. please fix bug