The Pediatric pocket contains comprehensive guidelines on important and commonly seen pediatric illness, organized in a short, comprehensive, and tabular format. The app includes diagnostic and treatment guidelines, management algorithms, useful scores and scales, and drug administration tables detailing latest commonly used pediatrics medications.
The content of our Pediatric app is presented using a new, innovative user interface that is elegant, intuitive and simple to use. Features include gesture-based navigation, bookmarking and annotation functions, indexed and full text searching, support for iCloud backups, and numerous interactive pediatric scales and scores.
1. Contains the latest recommendations from AAP
2. The pocket is arranged in a short, comprehensive, and tabular format.
3. Pocket includes treatment guidelines, algorithms & important scales and scores
4. Handy tables detailing commonly used pediatric medications
5. Coverage of most pediatrics disorders including mood disorders, psychosis and schizophrenia, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease, personality disorders, ADHD, dissociative disorders, impulse disorders, and many others
6. Normal value chapter covering all values according to age group.
7. A quick-reference essentials section containing a summary of general and commonly used pediatrtics principles and tools
Functionality of the app:
3. Indexed and full text search
What's new in version 4.0
- Technical Update - Minor Bug Fixes
About Pediatrics i-pocketcards
Pediatrics i-pocketcards is an application developed by Börm Bruckmeier Publishing LLC and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 7.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Pediatrics i-pocketcards for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Pediatrics i-pocketcards for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
What Client’s Say
Pediatrics i-pocketcards Add-Ons
The app is $9.99 and offers no in-app purchases.