"GPS" gives you access to your iPhone's GPS functionality and more.
The simple display shows your current:
- Heading (where a compass is available).
- Speed or Speed Average
Street and Topographic maps are available care of several different map providers including maps.google.com. and openstreetmap.org.
And trace statistics including:
- Time and Distance
- Minimum and Maximum Altitude
- Average and Maximum speed.
Via the settings you can:
- Choose between Latitude & Longitude formats and UTM coordinates.
- Choose between meters or feet and formats.
- Choosing Speed or Average Speed.
- Keep your iPhone awake.
- Trace while GPS is in the background.
- Automatically pause when you stop.
- Shutdown when the battery started getting low.
more features are on the way...
What's new in version 3.1.0
Adding UTM coordinates display and general iOS updates.
GPS is an application developed by William McRae and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 7.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download GPS for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download GPS for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
What Client’s Say
The app is $0.99 and offers no in-app purchases.