File Share allows you to send and receive files from other users through bluetooth.
Send photos, videos, files and contacts easily.
- Upload files from desktop computer using Wi-Fi sync
- Send Photos (Uploads or from Photos app)
- Send Videos (iPhone 3GS users can pick videos recorded using the integrated video recorder)
- Send files (Uploaded using Wi-Fi sync - supports all iPhone file types including PDF, .mov, .wav, .TXT, .DOC)
- Send contacts and save them to the Contacts app
- View photos, files and watch videos
- Passcode mode allows you to lock away your files
NOTE: Bluetooth file transfer is only available for transfers between iPhone and iPod Touch devices and will not work with other mobile brands or desktop computers.
What's new in version 1.1
- New photo slideshow feature with thumbnail view - Can now save photos to the Photos app - Rename photos - Email photos
About File Share
File Share is an application developed by Hurryforward and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 3.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 6, iPad Air and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download File Share for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download File Share for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
What Client’s Say
File Share Add-Ons
The app is $0.99 and offers no in-app purchases.