iStorage 2 is an ultimate file manager, document viewer and source code editor for iPhone
Access, view and edit your documents from anywhere you can imagine: PC or Mac computers, websites, email attachments, FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft Skydrive, and other online cloud file storages and even iPhones.
All files are saved to your iPhone locally so you can enjoy reading them anywhere!
ISTORAGE SUPPORTS PDF AND TXT FILES, BUT IT CAN ALSO HANDLE ALL OF THE MOST COMMON FILE TYPES:
• MS Office: doc, ppt, xls and more
• iWork 08 and 09
• HTML and saved websites in Safari webarchives
• High resolution images
• Audio and video
• Source code editing (with line numbers, custom keys and more...)
INSTANTLY SHARE YOUR FILES WITH ANY MAC
• Or any other iOS device with instaled iStorage or Instashare application.
• Works without internet, just use local wi-fi or Bluetooth to transfer file.
• Simple to use, no need to pair devices or setup transfer
• Designed for quick and easy file sharing.
WHAT DOES ISTORAGE LET YOU DO:
- Copy Files From Mac or PC via Wi-Fi and USB cable
• Use iTunes file sharing to transfer files directly to your iPhone via USB cable.
• Any Mac OS X, Win. XP, Win. Vista and Win. 7 computer can connect to the iPhone running iStorage to use it as a network drive.
- Read MS Office and iWork Documents
• Built-in viewer supports PDF, MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and Apple iWork files. To read other documents simply print them in their application as PDF files and copy them to iStorage.
- Save Email Attachments or Files from other apps
• Open attachments directly from Mail app, via "Open in..." feature or even in other apps that support document forwarding.
- Send Files or Folders to Your Colleagues or Friends
• Email files/folders directly from iStorage. Or even transfer documents between iPads and iPhones.
- Visit your favorite websites
• Use built-in browser to access and save files from the Web directly to your device.
• Use browser to upload any files from your iPhone to a website.
- Mount remote file servers to iPhone with Wi-Fi or even on 3G network
• Access FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft Skydrive easily. If you use more than one online storage, iStorage will handle all of them.
• Perform even multiple transfers and editing sessions simultaneously.
• Download, upload, open and edit files remotely.
• Unzip and unrar files and create new zip archives
• Opening password protected PDF, ZIP and RAR files
You can learn about even more features on our website: http://www.istorageapp.com
What's new in version 2.5.3
About IStorage for Cloud
IStorage for Cloud is an application developed by Lukas Foldyna and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 7.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download iStorage for Cloud for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download iStorage for Cloud for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
What Client’s Say
iStorage for Cloud Add-Ons
The app is $2.99 and offers no in-app purchases.