Phrasebook with Flashcards
With hundreds of spoken and phonetically written words and expressions, this phrasebook is designed to do exactly what the name says – make speaking Russian easy for you.
Perfect for those traveling to Russian-speaking countries, this phrasebook covers essential phrases on topics such as meeting people, eating out, transportation, sightseeing, shopping and many more.
Written specifically for English-speakers, this phrasebook leaves no room for mispronunciation. Each phrase includes a translation to Russian, an easy-to-read phonetic translation and an audio recording of a native Russian speaker – all contained in a well structured, user-friendly interface. Designed to make the learning process more complete, the Information page offers a helpful overview of the Russian alphabet to help you to learn to read without any assistance.
Whether you choose to browse phrases by category, or use the search facility to instantly find what you’re looking for, SpeakEasy Russian is an efficient lifeline when you know what to say but don’t know how.
• Over 1,200 phrases with both Russian language and phonetic translations.
• Audio clips recorded by a native speaker to help you perfect your pronunciation.
• Flashcards with English on one side and Russian on the other side, that you can use to study and test yourself.
• Slow-play feature that plays audio at a slow speed to assist learning.
• Search facility to instantly find the phrase you're looking for.
• Favorites feature to provide fast access to your favorite phrases.
• Adjustable text size. You can use a larger text size for added clarity.
• Hide the phonetics. If you're a pro and don't need the extra assistance, the phonetics can be hidden.
• Copy the translations to the clipboard and paste them into any app you wish.
• Support for US English, UK English and Canadian English spelling.
• No internet connection required. The app will work no matter where you are.
INCLUDES PHRASES SUCH AS:
• Where is the bathroom (toilet)?
• Do you speak English?
• Do you speak Russian?
• I don't speak Russian
• I speak English
• Speak more slowly, please?
• How do you say this in Russian?
• Is there someone who speaks English?
• I need a translator
• Are you married?
• Let's go to a restaurant
• Do you understand me?
• Call a doctor!
• I've run out of medication
• I need the consulate
• How do I get to the … ?
• How much does a ticket cost?
• When is the next museum tour?
• Please call a taxi
• How much does it cost?
• Where is luggage check-in?
• Can I see the menu?
• It was delicious!
• Are you sure this is correct?
• Do you accept credit cards?
• Where can I buy …
• How much does this cost?
• Can I try this on?
• I need a hotel …
• I have a reservation
• I have lost the room key
• The room is too cold
• What is the exchange rate?
• What time is it?
• You are very pretty
• You are very handsome
• What is your telephone number?
• Are you busy this evening?
• I will miss you
What's new in version 4.0
SpeakEasy 4 is a major update which we are thrilled to offer our customers as a free update. Every part of the app has been refreshed and refined. We hope you love it! What’s New in SpeakEasy 4? ---------------------------- • App design has been modernized to fit in with the latest iOS. • In-app purchases have been removed. The bundle pack is now included for free as part of the app. • Completely redesigned Flashcards screen. Flashcards now behave like a physical deck of cards. • Your “Favorites” can now be viewed as their own Flashcard deck. • Native support for iPhone X and iPad Pro. • Support for split-screen multitasking on supported iPads.
About SpeakEasy Russian
SpeakEasy Russian is an application developed by Pocketglow Inc and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 10.3 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download SpeakEasy Russian for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download SpeakEasy Russian for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
What Client’s Say
SpeakEasy Russian Add-Ons
The app is $3.99 but you can buy extra add-ons via in-app purchases.