ProRemote Light Edition is the World's first 8 channel touch sensitive control surface that fits in the palm of your hand.
ProRemote Light Edition allows you to control ProTools wirelessly using your Wifi network. Get realtime meter data and control your rig from across the room with flying faders!
- Are you behind the drums and need to check your levels and press record?
- Do you frequently need to be in two places at the same time?
- Do you like sitting on the couch and playing guitar instead of being glued to the computer?
ProRemote Light Edition is your solution!
You can also use "In App Purchase" in ProRemote LE to fully unlock the Light Edition which makes it identical to the Full Edition. You can also unlock individual features instead. See folabs.com/proremotespecs.html for specific features available for purchase.
ProRemote LE on an iPad is like having a single Mackie Control Universal Pro but better because it is wireless and much less expensive. ProRemote LE also works on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Apple Watch. You don't even need to pull out your phone to press record from your Apple Watch.
Need an XY controller? Check out Pro XY. Use gravity to turn your knobs! Pro XY is now free in ProRemote LE.
Need professional MIDI pads for drum programming or other tasks? ProPads is your solution and can be unlocked for a buck!
ProRemote LE also contains a virtual mouse and keyboard (that you can unlock) that allows full control of your audio machine for those hard to reach places! You can see and control your full computer from anywhere in your studio!
This version officially supports:
- Apple Logic
- Ableton Live
- Soundtrack Pro
- Digital Performer
Unofficially we support (no skin or custom fader tapers yet, not all features may work):
- MIO Console
- FL Studio
- Studio One
- Final Cut Pro
- Any audio software that supports Mackie Control protocol (or HUI protocol).
** You will need to download ProRemoteServer in order to use ProRemote Light Edition. **
Please go to www.folabs.com/download.html to download the server.
ProRemote LE is Mac only- Windows is not supported!
** Because the code is all new, PLEASE report bugs to us instead of leaving a bad review! **
Send a bug report to [email protected] and we will fix the bug ASAP as we work on 3.0.1. We want this release to be as rock-solid as our last version so you can focus on making music.
* NOTE: Screenshots show some unlocked features in ProRemote LE *
What's new in version 3.0.0
* It's been a long time coming but this new version of ProRemote LE is completely revamped for iOS 8 and now also includes support for the Apple Watch! Yay! * We updated ProRemote LE to have a "stretchable UI" so that it can support all the various iPhone and iPad display sizes. * Finally added a restore purchases button for your hard earned upgrades. ** Because the code is all new, PLEASE report bugs to us instead of leaving a bad review! ** Send a bug report to [email protected] and we will fix the bug ASAP as we work on 3.0.1. We want this release to be as rock-solid as our last version so you can focus on making music. *** Be sure to update your ProRemoteServer on your Mac to the latest version (3.0.0) or ProRemote LE will complain that you do not have the latest! *** * We will no longer support any iOS less than iOS 8 with this release. * For those users with older devices that cannot run iOS 8, just stay with the older version of ProRemote LE, it is still fully supported and can still be restored from the AppStore without problems. * Known issues: - If you cannot connect from your Apple Watch and get an error, be sure to first launch ProRemote LE on your phone and connect to a server. Then quit ProRemote and wait a few minutes and then try again on the Watch. - Avid changed their control surface fader taper recently and as a result, the latest version of ProTools' and ProRemote LE's db scales are off by 0.2db. We will address this in 3.0.1.
About ProRemote Light Edition
ProRemote Light Edition is an application developed by Far Out Labs and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 8.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 6, iPad Air and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download ProRemote Light Edition for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download ProRemote Light Edition for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
What Client’s Say
ProRemote Light Edition Add-Ons
The app is $9.99 but you can buy extra add-ons via in-app purchases.