Photo & Video
2nd chance to reframe pics
Recrop gives you a second chance to reframe your photos for a compositionally balanced look.
Here are the main features of the app:
• Unique uncropping function
• Aspect ratios and grids to help you reframe photos
• Straightening without losing the resolution of a photo
ACHIEVING AN ACCURATE COMPOSITION
• Recomposing a photo by moving its frame
Recrop allows reframing images even after they have already been taken.
Move a photo frame or drag its handles toward the inside or outside a photo to recompose the shot. The clever app will automatically fill in the expanded areas based on the content surrounding it.
• Reframing a photo by using aspect ratios
With the list of the most common aspect ratios the app has to offer, you can obtain a photo of the needed proportions fast and with no effort. As soon as a specific ratio is selected, tap the Apply button — and the app will crop or uncrop your shot to those specific dimensions.
• Reframing a photo by using grids
Recrop provides you with a set of the classical composition grids to help you be accurate when recomposing your images. After selecting a grid, just move a photo frame as needed to balance the photo.
Straighten a crooked horizon line in a photo by swiping left or right or up or down anywhere outside the photo frame. The resolution of the photo won't be lost — the nearby pixels will be copied and added to the areas created.
PRAISES ABOUT RECROP
“Recrop does one thing insanely well and is the only smartphone app dedicated to this task: like content-aware fill for Photoshop, it can extend elements of an image to give more of what you missed, allowing you to crop, rotate, and even enlarge without sacrificing parts of the original image.” — Dan Rubin, Photographer, Designer
Download Recrop right now and give it a try!
If you have any questions or complaints about Recrop or need assistance with the app, please email us at support at adva-soft.com.
What's new in version 2.1.0
• Changed the look of the Continue button and renamed it to "Latest Edits" • Added support for the Peek and Pop function in Latest Edits • Added the possibility to discard the most recent edits and start from scratch by selecting another photo for editing • Fixed the bug causing the app to produce distortions on some photos after un-cropping and saving them • Fixed the bug causing the app not to show the boundaries to which to un-crop photos • Made the Golden Spiral grid more flexible to use • Made stability improvements • Improved the app performance on older devices
AntiCrop is an application developed by Adva-Soft and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 12.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download AntiCrop for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download AntiCrop for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
What Client’s Say
The app is $1.99 and offers no in-app purchases.