Access any app on your PC
Using your iPhone or iPad, you can connect to your Windows Workstation Computer and see the files, programs, and resources exactly as you would if you were sitting at your desk, just on a smaller screen.
Mocha Remote Desktop (RDP) provides access to a PC running Windows XP Professional or Windows 7/8/10.
HOME edition or Windows 200x Servers cannot be supported.
Before buying, please try our free Lite version.
- Standard RDP protocol.
- 8/16 bit color mode for faster screen updates.
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari Browser.
- Landscape mode.
- View only mode.
- Mouse left/right click, drag , hover and wheel.
- Support for Swiftpoint GT hardware mouse.
- Support for Mouse Easy. Use an iPhone as a bluetooth trackpad.
- WOL (Wake on LAN).
- Barcode scanner.
- NETBIOS name support for easy configuration
- Banners with extra keys (ctrl, alt,shift, arrows f1 f2...).
- Stylus pen
- Unicode keyboard support (any keyboard type)
- Have patent license for the RDP protocol from Microsoft.
- Windows HOME edition cannot be used, as it does not include the RDP protocol.
- Support for Windows XP Professional or Windows 7/8/10. We cannot offer Windows 200x Server access, as it will require another patent license from Microsoft.
What's new in version 5.1
Support for a bluetooth mouse paired with an iPad
About Remote Desktop - RDP
Remote Desktop - RDP is an application developed by MochaSoft and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 8.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Remote Desktop for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Remote Desktop for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
What Client’s Say
Remote Desktop Add-Ons
The app is $5.99 and offers no in-app purchases.