Secure, fast & organized email
The official Gmail app brings the best of Gmail to your iPhone or iPad with real-time notifications, multiple account support and search that works across all your mail.
With the Gmail app, you can:
• Undo Send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes
• Switch between multiple accounts
• Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge and lock screen options
• Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type & spelling suggestions
• Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
• Read your mail with threaded conversations
• Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
• Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
• Organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting and reporting spam
• Send and receive attachments
• See profile pictures as part of the conversation
What's new in version 6.0.200826
NEW: With iOS 14, you can now set Gmail as your default email app. Follow the in-app prompt or go to Settings > Gmail to set Gmail as Default.
Gmail is an application developed by Google LLC and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 12.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Gmail for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Gmail for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
What Client’s Say
The app is free and offers no in-app purchases.