24/7 Solutions, Expert Answers
Exclusive features: Get 2 FREE guided solutions each week & free previews of any eTextbook in our library
Chegg, the Student Hub, is pleased to bring you millions of textbooks and solutions packed into one glorious app! Rent textbooks, get instant access (when available), and read eTextbooks on your iPhone, iPad or iPod. Nice!
Chegg Study offers access to over 2.5 million guided solutions and is available through an auto-renewing subscription for $14.99 per month.
• Tap into our massive library of over 2.5 million guided solutions
• Search our archive of solutions to millions of questions
• Easily search for textbooks by title, author, ISBN or by scanning a barcode. Say what??
• Rent or buy physical textbooks like a boss.
• While your book is on the way, get 7-day FREE instant access to the eTextbook so you can get started on that classwork right away
• Read eTextbooks on any device – desktop, tablet, smartphone or crystal ball
• 2 FREE guided solutions each week
• Free eTextbook preview of over 2,500 titles
The Fine Print:
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
For bug reports or general feedback, email us to [email protected] or tweet @Chegg #iosapp
What's new in version 2.10.0
• iOS 8 support. • Bug fixes & performance improvements.
Chegg is an application developed by Chegg, Inc and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 7.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone iPhone 5, iPad Air and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Chegg for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Chegg for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
What Client’s Say
The app is free but you can buy extra add-ons via in-app purchases.