Fly across a landscape whilst avoiding the many treacherous cubes which lie in your path. Swoop through narrow gaps and fly through canyons with the greatest of ease using intuitive controls.
- Simple and responsive controls
- Various levels of difficulty
- First and third person view
- Zen mode - just fly forever
- Different themes including retro mode and custom - make Cube Runner look how you want it!
- The classic Cube Runner music written and produced by Nick Burstein and Nate Belasco of Fancy Hat Productions.
- All other music by Bjornar Kibsgaard - https://bjokib.com
Need help? Use our Cube Runner Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 2019.3
The return of portrait mode (change this from Settings)! Updated home screen to allow switching of all levels between day and night New Custom theme - want sand with classic blocks and arrow ship - you got it! Customise away. Camera view is now saved across sessions Sensitivity tweaked a little to make less twitchy Additional minor bug fixes
About Cube Runner
Cube Runner is a free-to-play action game developed by Andy Qua, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 13.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Cube Runner for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Cube Runner for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
What Client’s Say
Cube Runner Add-Ons
The app is free and offers no in-app purchases.